Trio of Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheviper1

5 Year Member
image-1986648462.png

Winston, Bleu and Hannah. The three chihuahuas of the apocalypse!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Trio of trouble, come one, look how innocent they are, just relaxing, soaking up some warm summer rays. LOL, I know, just an act, right:D

Sheviper1

5 Year Member
Oh yea...innocence! HA. They torment the cats, treat my staircase like a NASCAR track and even though they're let outdoors 20 times a day, there always seems to be a mystery pile left under the pool table! But we love them!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I love Chihuahua's. I have two and one looks just like yours.
That is so funny. We find little things under our pool table.

Here's my three terror's. I can't believe how much the white one's look alike. That's Maggie May, and the black and white one is Misha, and the little Yorkie is Bella.
016-41.jpg

014-4.jpg

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
wahoo! i love chihuahuas!!!! they are so cute! they sure do like to sunbathe! Terry I love the grey on Misha's little face. reminds me of my little guy.

Cadance

5 Year Member
So cute!! I have two they are the best!! The short haired one is Koda she is almost 1 and the long haired one is Bear and he I almost 9. And the lab is Roxy and she is just over 2.

Attachments

• image-3181434950.png
    image-3181434950.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image-496247457.png
    image-496247457.png
    226 KB · Views: 13
  • image-1412736300.png
    image-1412736300.png
    906.9 KB · Views: 12

Niki

5 Year Member
I love chihuhua's too... All of yours are so cute! Does your chi's love to sunbathe? Mine does... Have to share a picture of Stella.

image-1028940229.png

Cadance

5 Year Member
Niki said:
I love chihuhua's too... All of yours are so cute! Does your chi's love to sunbathe? Mine does... Have to share a picture of Stella.

Very cute!!

Niki

5 Year Member
Cadance said:
So cute!! I have two they are the best!! The short haired one is Koda she is almost 1 and the long haired one is Bear and he I almost 9. And the lab is Roxy and she is just over 2.

Yours are so cute... Makes me want to adopt more!

Cadance

5 Year Member
Niki said:
Yours are so cute... Makes me want to adopt more!

Thanks!! I love them!! I love our lab too ( really I love them all lol) They are just so sweet!!

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
I LOVE them... My friend has one called "bolt" that I often take out. Sits on my lap while driving. He's a ballsy little bugger he'd take anything on haha he has serious "little man syndrome" lol

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
They really are great little dogs. Cleo and flash are twelve years old. If point at flash and say "stick em up" he will put up his paws and when you say "bang" he falls over and "dies" lol. Cleo sings and can count. Chihuahuas will always have a special place in my heart. You all have some real cuties! I love seeing these pictures. I wish they could live as long as people!

Sheviper1

5 Year Member
Wow...there are a lot of adorable chihuahuas on here! They're like potato chips...you can't have just one!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
We tell Misha to do the squirrel and she sits on her hind legs.
042-1.jpg

Bella was left alone every day in an apartment for the first two years of her life, until we got her. Didn't know much about toys, and now she carries her "babies" around and sleeps with them all the time. She is not quite 4 lbs.
005-2.jpg

Misha is the terror and alpha dog who is 9 years old, so sometimes she has to rob Bella's babies, just to show everyone who's boss here.
00255.jpg

And Maggie May is the little peace maker. Every one loves her and she's never mean or nasty. She's the biggest at 8 lbs. She's the smartest of the three, and if I tell her to go get Misha or Bella, she runs to where ever they are and brings them to me. She loves everybody, even strangers.
And this is Peanut, my grand-dog. She is my son's and when his family goes out we have to dog-sit, because they would never leave her alone.
3BpZ4ADVLSpbjFyaTJBzEm8-MRvZdIfD030-2-2.jpg

They dress her up every Halloween. This year she was a bride.
n1002870937_30102974_8329-1.jpg

These little dogs are such a wonderful gift, and it saddens me to think of all the abuse that some get.

Oops...I'm sorry if we're hijacking your thread. It turned into a Chihuahua thread.

Niki

5 Year Member
Terry, love your babies! My chihuhua is my absolute best friend... They are sweet little dogs.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
So cute!! I adore chihuahua's. I'm not a "little dog person", but an every dog person....I love them all. But chi's hold a special place in my heart. I've never had my own chi, but I used to foster for a small dog rescue group. I did fine when most dogs got homes, but I cried like a baby everytime a chi got adopted and left me. I bonded to them quite strongly. Right now I have a 55 lb. mutt and a shih tzu. Maybe someday I'll get my chi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.