1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Tortstork is great!

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by motheroftort, Mar 12, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. motheroftort

motheroftort New Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Austin Tx
    My family and I decided to adopt out first baby Russian tortoise in March. After reading some reviews on breeders- we found many recommendations for Randy at Tortstork. It’s clear why. He communicated extensively throughout the two weeks leading up to a ship date. We had some delays due to a cold winter storm- which I did not mind at all because it was obviously in the best interest of the baby to avoid cold temps. He sent us a few photos of available babies and let us choose- so cool! When the weather cleared enough to be safe, our little guy arrived by 9:30 am the next day looking alert and very healthy! I could not be happier with the whole process and wonderful care and communication given by Randy!! Highly recommend!