Crazyturtlelady

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
I was wanting to add a smaller addition to my tortoise family, and was so happy to have found Randy and TortStork!
He was so helpful in selecting the right tortoise for what I was looking for, and has been so kind and knowledgeable throughout the process.
I ordered an Eastern Hermann’s InstaHatch egg, and the little egg was shipped right away and packaged very well and with care.
The instructions provided were so helpful and easy to follow, and Randy answered the many questions I had and always got back with me quickly.
The little egg hatched 4/30, and appears to be healthy and active (and also very adorable).
I am so grateful for Randy and TortStork for providing people an opportunity to experience such a special occasion. Thank you Randy for such a great experience, your kindness and support throughout the process, and for the beautiful little life I have been blessed to add to my family. Looking forward to additional purchases in the future!
I would highly recommend TortStork without hesitation to anyone in search of a turtle or tortoise.

C452EB9E-135E-46C4-A589-446EB69A909E.jpeg

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I was wanting to add a smaller addition to my tortoise family, and was so happy to have found Randy and TortStork!
He was so helpful in selecting the right tortoise for what I was looking for, and has been so kind and knowledgeable throughout the process.
I ordered an Eastern Hermann’s InstaHatch egg, and the little egg was shipped right away and packaged very well and with care.
The instructions provided were so helpful and easy to follow, and Randy answered the many questions I had and always got back with me quickly.
The little egg hatched 4/30, and appears to be healthy and active (and also very adorable).
I am so grateful for Randy and TortStork for providing people an opportunity to experience such a special occasion. Thank you Randy for such a great experience, your kindness and support throughout the process, and for the beautiful little life I have been blessed to add to my family. Looking forward to additional purchases in the future!
I would highly recommend TortStork without hesitation to anyone in search of a turtle or tortoise.

View attachment 293029

How fun for you! What a little cutie.