Tortoise / Turtle fabric

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
I am thinking about making tortoise curtains in my office where my torts are & my kitchen. I found some cute material in my search thought I would share :D http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/821572 This was a fun site with other tortoise designs but I liked this pattern. I think snails are cute too. Has anyone else put up tort curtains?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I used to take tubs of turtles and tortoises for display at different events, and I had three different bolts of turtle fabric that I covered the tables with. I haven't used them in quite a while, but I have no plans to make anything out of them.

nearpass

10 Year Member!
emysemys said:
I used to take tubs of turtles and tortoises for display at different events, and I had three different bolts of turtle fabric that I covered the tables with. I haven't used them in quite a while, but I have no plans to make anything out of them.

I did the same thing, but it's been years. I had a turtle fabric, lizard, and frog, all in heavy cotton, and very vibrant colors. I made myself a skirt from the frog fabric to wear at the shows.

8542614961_e5ec7879e0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.