Tortoise Transformer

blu rodriguez

Location (City and/or State)
LA California
So I had this dream that Shredder (my tort) was fully grown much larger than anything I've ever herd of (250lbs) give or take, mind you it was a dream I didn't have a scale in my REM cycle. Anyways! He was outside when I start noticing my aunt telling me to go inside because it's a full moon today. So me being disobedient as always ignored her warning and stayed outside with shredder, when all of a sudden some creature approaches to attack me and Shredder rushes to my rescue and transforms into the biggest German Shepard dog I have ever seen. I was scared in my dream but woke up even more amazed by him.

Do you guys have dreams with your Tort? If so what are they?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I have 2 recurring dreams about my tortoises. the first one I am at my old place, I am digging in the back yard, and I find hundreds od turtles, and tortoises buried in the back yard, alive but hibernating, all species.
The second one is more disturbing, but my tortoises in my dream have soft shells, and when I pick them up, they fall apart, all squishy.

blu rodriguez

LA California
That second dream sounds creepy... I actually was looking up soft shell turtles on YouTube and was disturbed at a few things

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Can't say as I've ever dreamed about my turtles and tortoises. I know I dream, but I seldom remember any of them.