I guess its official...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I have truly bonded with Oscar! We were out of town for the long weekend. I woke up in a state of pure panic Sat. night. I had a dream that one of the dogs had mauled Oscar. It took me a few minutes of being awake to remember that the dogs were at my moms, and Oscar was at my house. Thank god I remembered before I called my mother at 2 in the morning!
Whew!
Other then scary dreams Oscar is rockin. He eats great, hangs outside during the day, comes and sits with me when I'm outside near his yard, and is just winning people over left and right. My mother was very excited to care for him while we were gone. :p

dolfanjack

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dallas Oregon
Wait until Oscar hides so well you can't find him, then you will know just how much you have bonded with him.:)Jack

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Happy to hear you and everyone else are enjoying him so much. I really like Matilda to, its so cool when they come running to you, even if it is just for food. My husband can't get over it, he thinks she acts just like a dog. Your very lucky to have someone want to babysit. I wish I had someone dependable and trust worthy to come take care of my many critters.

Status
Not open for further replies.