Best Month of my LIFE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
So I just got my dream tort this past weekend and I thought that made this month the best ever but my bf just gave me even more great news!!! Our anniversary was a couple of months ago and I got him a gift but he forgot and didn't get me anything lol I didn't care because we were broke but I guess he felt bad because he went all out with this belated gift.
He told me he bought me another tort!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
He says it will come Tuesday next week, its a baby, I will need whole new set up and this is the last one lol WOW right? So based on this I know its not a Leopard or a Radiated, I wonder what it will be? but it is funny he went ahead and put a cap on my tortoise collection lol.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Q said:
So I just got my dream tort this past weekend and I thought that made this month the best ever but my bf just gave me even more great news!!! Our anniversary was a couple of months ago and I got him a gift but he forgot and didn't get me anything lol I didn't care because we were broke but I guess he felt bad because he went all out with this belated gift.
He told me he bought me another tort!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
He says it will come Tuesday next week, its a baby, I will need whole new set up and this is the last one lol WOW right? So based on this I know its not a Leopard or a Radiated, I wonder what it will be? but it is funny he went ahead and put a cap on my tortoise collection lol.

Im sure it will be the last one for now

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
So exciting! I bet you can't wait to find out what tortoise is coming your way!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Exciting. Tell him he can forget every b-day, x-Mas, etc if he will make it up with gifts like this one:D can't wait to find out what it is.

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
bigred said:
Im sure it will be the last one for now

For now for sure!!! :D I can't even begin to guess what it will be because I blabber and tell him to check this out, check that out for months now every time I find something cool on here, fauna, king snake and Craigslist lol

Wellington, I hope he keeps forgetting *fingers crossed*

Thanks everyone! I'm gonna keep pestering him to get more info!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Congrats! I am sure your future hows many more "best month of my life!"

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
OMG it's will be here in a few hours!! FedEx shows its coming from Michigan!! I still have a few touches to do to its new home but I can't wait to find out what kind it is!! My bf was so secretive I couldn't get any info on it. Man I can't even sleep!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Q said:
OMG it's will be here in a few hours!! FedEx shows its coming from Michigan!! I still have a few touches to do to its new home but I can't wait to find out what kind it is!! My bf was so secretive I couldn't get any info on it. Man I can't even sleep!

;)

piku2008

5 Year Member
well its gud news ..............

but we will be waiting to see some pics of his/her new home toooooooooooooo

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
I definitely will post pictures of the enclosure, but a week was not enough time to overhaul my current setup for three different tortoise so I had to split my second 3x7 enclosure in half. Kiwi has seniority so I didn't split his in half :)

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
ITS A SRI LANKAN STAR!!!
She is beautiful! I was told shes around a year old and man is she smooth!! She arrived at 68 grams and a hair from 2.5 inch long. Ill post pictures of my finished enclosures once its all done.

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

cmitch

5 Year Member
Reno nv
What a great bf !!!! A gift deffinetly worth the wait

Status
Not open for further replies.