Crazy tortoise dream

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Last night, I had a crazy dream. That I had an adult sulcata that I was trying to round up to put inside, and he was running from me like a kid would. He was even giggling.

Then later in the dream, I was at my grandparents and found about 10 wild baby red foot hatchlings with unbelievable red heads. I was leaving so I gathered them up so I could come back and get them all to take home. I was putting them in a plastic kid sand box that was half filled with wet sand. The babies were climbing the playsand, which was piled like a hill, and jumping like frogs out of the sand box.

Anyone else have crazy tortoise dreams?

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
I have dreams almost weekly since I was a child where I have discovered dozens or hundreds of box turtles and I try to catch them all but they get smaller and start digging as I catch them. There are times the little guys are no bigger than a dime. I will get 10 or so in a bucket and sometimes they will turn into water turtles and they escape when I try and fill the bucket with water. I usually wind up waking up and wishing I had a bunch of turtles and tortoises and then I remember, I have 42 of them all together in different gardens and tortoise tables, lol.

Dream come true!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't usually dream about turtles and tortoises, but I do love to dream. I try to go back to sleep when I wake up before the dream is finished, but I can never recover it.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Saleama, that's crazy.

Yvonne, I had one of those dreams that I just didn't want to wake up from this morning. Werewolves were living as wolves together. And a new guy came to live there but he has other powers and can turn into other things. He didn't want the others to know he was an alpha. They all thought he was just weird and week. He only trusted one other lady wolf. A guy wolf attacked him and flew him into a brick wall to kill him, but he turned into a rock and flew through the wall. No one could figure out how he survived.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I don't dream anymore. I can't.
A year ago (almost exact) my aunt passed away from colon, lung, liver and pancreatic cancer. She was only 38. For a good 3 months, I'd wake up screaming. I could never remember why, or what the dreams where about.

I'm better now, no therapy needed. :) Thank god.
(I just posted this on another thread... weird)