Tortoise seed mix - mediterranean - 1-2lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedNY

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Hello,

I have a 1 or 2 lbs bag of mixed seed - mediterranean , that you can plant in a small greenhouse and grow misc plants and weeds found in that region. I had purchased this less than a year ago from a UK source but only used a very small portion. If someone wants it I can mail , i just hate throwing out something that i paid a premium for. Not asking for money, just want to give it to someone who can make use of it, perhaps if a couple of people want it, i can split across a couple thus everyone can benefit.

regards
Ted

morloch

5 Year Member
Hello,, I live in Canada so that won't work,,, but I would just like to say that's a very sweet gesture!!! and I'm surprised no one replied on this thread yet!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Well I would take some! I would happily pay postage or some portion of the cost. Are the seeds from The Tlady-Herbiseed?

pineapple

5 Year Member
I would love some too! I've been trying to grow some weeds for my Russian.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm late to the party, but I'd love to get so,e if there is any left. I wouldn't mind sending some money either.

TedNY

5 Year Member
New York
Sorry for the delay in response, I did not receive any emails for the replies to posting or the private messages,
I will divide the seeds to the people that would like , just pm me the address to send to. No need for postage, just want to give the seeds to someone who can use instead of discarding them. If you want and you have a Mediterranean tortoise , u could email me or post a pic or two of it to the forum :) if u need the seeds faster for whatever reason i could send them out priority but when received please reimburse the mailing cost.

So,anyone who wants , just please pm with address to send to , will divide across up to 8 people I get info from, till Sunday, and will mail out next week first class mail which should not be that costly.

Regards
Ted

Yes , thats it, thats where i had gotten the seeds from, sorry I could not recall the name.

lynnedit said:
Well I would take some! I would happily pay postage or some portion of the cost. Are the seeds from The Tlady-Herbiseed?

Yes they were obtained by Tlady-Herbiseed ,sorry could not recall name

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Thanks Ted!

I received today, I will send a money order for postage after this blizzard is over! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.