Tortoise mama

Loribwp

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Hello. I'm Lori in Ohio. I'm a massage therapist and ER tech. My husband Jim is a jack of many trades and currently a woodworker. Jim is a lover of exotic pets and has had many in the past. I was clueless on the care of anything but a cat or dog. 2 yrs ago, Jim heard that a friend of mine wanted to find a home for her daughters Sulcata Tortoise. So...he wanted me to bring Spencer to our home and he quickly built him an enclosure. I was fascinated and fell in love with Spencer. Looking to learn more and make sure we do the best we can in caring for him.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hello. I'm Lori in Ohio. I'm a massage therapist and ER tech. My husband Jim is a jack of many trades and currently a woodworker. Jim is a lover of exotic pets and has had many in the past. I was clueless on the care of anything but a cat or dog. 2 yrs ago, Jim heard that a friend of mine wanted to find a home for her daughters Sulcata Tortoise. So...he wanted me to bring Spencer to our home and he quickly built him an enclosure. I was fascinated and fell in love with Spencer. Looking to learn more and make sure we do the best we can in caring for him.
Hi Lori welcome to you Jim and Spencer. This is a fantastic place to learn all about tort care with caresheets for sullys I also found the enclosures and Beginners mistakes threads useful. So read, search and ask as many questions as you need someone will soon be along to help point you in the right direction.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome! ! !

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Lori and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you, Jim and Spencer.
Read, learn, contribute, ask questions and have fun!