New Tortoise Mama

cwasylow

Location (City and/or State)
SD
Hello there, my name is Courtney. I come from South Dakota- yes, some people live there. :)

People say I have too many pets, but I do not agree. I have the perfect amount. I'm sure many of you here understand. I have two dogs, a cat, three rabbits, and now a recent addition: a little red foot. I'm actually really anxious about messing up, despite trying my best and all of my research. I guess that is what lead me here. This community doesn't only seem rather sweet, it is quite the wealth of information. I'm happy to join in.

:<3::tort:

cwasylow

SD
Oh! I forgot to announce this kiddo's name: Say hello to Rudy! (said like Rude E)
The breeder thought it was a boy, but didn't say with any certainty, so I guess time will tell. I don't mind either way.

Destben

Kansas
Hello there, my name is Courtney. I come from South Dakota- yes, some people live there. :)

People say I have too many pets, but I do not agree. I have the perfect amount. I'm sure many of you here understand. I have two dogs, a cat, three rabbits, and now a recent addition: a little red foot. I'm actually really anxious about messing up, despite trying my best and all of my research. I guess that is what lead me here. This community doesn't only seem rather sweet, it is quite the wealth of information. I'm happy to join in.

:<3::tort:

Welcome! I have a few myself, I have 2 dogs a ball python and a leopard tortoise. Not as many as you but I get told I have to many all the time too.

cwasylow

SD
Welcome! I have a few myself, I have 2 dogs a ball python and a leopard tortoise. Not as many as you but I get told I have to many all the time too.
Very nice. I'd argue that two dogs is honestly easier than one if they are super playful. Similarly for rabbits, its hard to fulfill all of their social needs if you just have one. That alone adds up to at least four pets pretty quick :p

I think that it is too many pets for most people. Life is busy and hectic. People have jobs and other hobbies/responsibilities to think about. When pets are your hobbies and favorite free time activity, its not too much to handle. It's what I love and so I find time for it. I can only imagine if I was rich and didn't need to work.... lol

Destben

Kansas
Very nice. I'd argue that two dogs is honestly easier than one if they are super playful. Similarly for rabbits, its hard to fulfill all of their social needs if you just have one. That alone adds up to at least four pets pretty quick :p

I think that it is too many pets for most people. Life is busy and hectic. People have jobs and other hobbies/responsibilities to think about. When pets are your hobbies and favorite free time activity, its not too much to handle. It's what I love and so I find time for it. I can only imagine if I was rich and didn't need to work.... lol

I can imagine. I’m sure my house will be a zoo when I retire lol.