Tortoise Facebook!!

TaylorTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Abington
This website has simply changed my ways and views on taking care of my tortoise, and turtles/tortoises in general.
I love to educate myself on here every single day, as well as on HermanniHaven.com. Chris provides awesome feedback on a wide variety of species/subspecies.
I appreciate each and every one of you!
Probably wouldn't have the healthiest tortoise if it wasn't for my adjustments made by coming onto this website.
The TFO opens your eyes to be able to understand what goes on in the eyes of a turtle/tortoise.
Miracles happen here!!

Thank you TFO.
And all everyone does to sacrifice their energy and time to the community.

Taylor, Tank, & My new hatchling Mango we all appreciate each and every single one of you.

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
This website has simply changed my ways and views on taking care of my tortoise, and turtles/tortoises in general.
I love to educate myself on here every single day, as well as on HermanniHaven.com. Chris provides awesome feedback on a wide variety of species/subspecies.
I appreciate each and every one of you!
Probably wouldn't have the healthiest tortoise if it wasn't for my adjustments made by coming onto this website.
The TFO opens your eyes to be able to understand what goes on in the eyes of a turtle/tortoise.
Miracles happen here!!

Thank you TFO.
And all everyone does to sacrifice their energy and time to the community.

Taylor, Tank, & My new hatchling Mango we all appreciate each and every single one of you.
Me too! Our experts here are changing tortoise lives one at a time! I am deeply appreciative as well. This is a great place to learn—as long as you’re “coachable.”

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Your title confused me, "tortoise Facebook".
I just want to be sure you are clear on the difference between TFO and the facebook tortoise forum.
Most people on the forum know what they are talking about. Except for newbies coming here to learn.
Most that are on FB do not, except the few forum members that are on there.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I just want to be sure you are clear on the difference between TFO and the facebook tortoise forum.
Most people on the forum know what they are talking about. Except for newbies coming here to learn.
Sorry, I should have typed TFO in my post because that's who I meant. I don't do Facebook at all. This is the only online chat place that I feel like belonging to. That was also my impression of the posters here.?

TaylorTortoise

Abington
I was making a joke that it’s like a facebook for turtles/tortoises with pictures of their lives haha

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Most people make their profile pic “turtles” “torts” not a fb selfie so it’s just a cute example but clearly its not a facebook.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Sorry, I should have typed TFO in my post because that's who I meant. I don't do Facebook at all. This is the only online chat place that I feel like belonging to. That was also my impression of the posters here.?
This is the only online platform I use as well :) besides snapchat. Haha