Tortoise death 😭

PixiePie

Location (City and/or State)
Surrey
your welcomed. Just take your time and do what you can do as you can do it. your tort might not have everything just the way its supposed to be right away but with each thing you correct the better he will feel. and try not to get to worried if your tort stays in its hidy cave for a long time. by the time we got everything the way it was suppose to be sissy spent like 3 weeks in her cave with out comming out and i drove people nuts asking if she was ok. lol
My first change has been going out and using my plant identifier app and using tortoise table then actually going out to find weeds rather than just Kale! And I’ve got tortoise food seeds to plant which could be fun!🥰

Dragon

michagin
There you go!! See your already on top of things!! We have to wait a bit longer before we can do any planting here. the snows gone but its still cold here. so unfrountly ,little miss sissys stuck with store bought food for the time being. I plan to get the right plants for her and then plant some outisde and anything that is small enough i'll try planting in flower pots here in the house

PixiePie

Surrey
There you go!! See your already on top of things!! We have to wait a bit longer before we can do any planting here. the snows gone but its still cold here. so unfrountly ,little miss sissys stuck with store bought food for the time being. I plan to get the right plants for her and then plant some outisde and anything that is small enough i'll try planting in flower pots here in the house
My seeds are starting to grow which is exciting! Good luck on your growing!:))

Dragon

michagin
i'll need it, i dont think we'll have any more snow but its still to cold to plant....and i'll have to do some research to see what plants i can grow in flower pots so she'll have them come next winter.