10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Do a search for "my latest endeaver" by member Tom

drew54

Indiana
by the time my kids grow up to where i can be adventurous again ill be very old and Nyx will have to pull me around in my chariot just so i can feel like im adventurous.

SheLLife

Kentucky
by the time my kids grow up to where i can be adventurous again ill be very old and Nyx will have to pull me around in my chariot just so i can feel like im adventurous.
Lol cute image. Love it! Never know, by then you may welcome calm n peace. A chariot ride may be just the perfect amount of adventure for ya. Lol. Children are plenty of adventure if you ask me. Lol.

drew54

Indiana
Children are plenty of adventure if you ask me. Lol.

I can't agree enough with that statement. I feel like I live with savages of all ages. Then you add animals in the mix with tiny and medium humans it gets very crazy. I welcome my chariot ride lol

Nuclear my tiny dinosaur soaking up life before she has to pull this future old man around in a chariot.IMG_0953.jpg
And another butt shoot for all those tiny tails IMG_0944.jpg

drew54

Indiana
I can't agree enough with that statement. I feel like I live with savages of all ages. Then you add animals in the mix with tiny and medium humans it gets very crazy. I welcome my chariot ride lol

Nuclear my tiny dinosaur soaking up life before she has to pull this future old man around in a chariot.View attachment 256718
And another butt shoot for all those tiny tails View attachment 256719

Nyx not nuclear lol

TuckerDucker

5 Year Member
Missouri
I'm new to the tortoise world, but I actually used to run a licensed domestic rabbit rescue and currently have two! I can absolutely tell you with certainty that if I put a rabbit in a straight line, they'd either A) turn around and loaf up, or B) paw up the side of the pen to see if there was literally any other way out haha. Maybe if the race was in the shape of a circle they'd do better!

drew54

Indiana
I'm new to the tortoise world, but I actually used to run a licensed domestic rabbit rescue and currently have two! I can absolutely tell you with certainty that if I put a rabbit in a straight line, they'd either A) turn around and loaf up, or B) paw up the side of the pen to see if there was literally any other way out haha. Maybe if the race was in the shape of a circle they'd do better!

Lol oh my gosh that's exactly what I see in those races. Maybe we should try a circle and see