Toretto

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
He is growing like a little elephant.:)

He is!!! The scary part was before it slowed down when I moved him outside:) He’s getting up to speed again now though. I have loved watching him adjust to the changes and he very obviously responds to me where he does not to others... makes me warm n fuzzy [emoji12]..

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
He is!!! The scary part was before it slowed down when I moved him outside:) He’s getting up to speed again now though. I have loved watching him adjust to the changes and he very obviously responds to me where he does not to others... makes me warm n fuzzy [emoji12]..
That is so cute. Happy tort happy Mom.

Bee62

Germany
Reminds me to build urgent a new enclosure for my sullies. They are "stuck" in their old enclosure like fattened livestock. :eek::D

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Reminds me to build urgent a new enclosure for my sullies. They are "stuck" in their old enclosure like fattened livestock. :eek::D

Lol! You know I’m anxious to see your outside work! Also, I haven’t seen updates on Ma and Mo lately? Did I just miss it? Sometimes I don’t get alerts on threads I follow [emoji848]...

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Toretto is looking great. Wasn't he like 4lbs when you got him? I love the darker color shell.

Thanks Ray! About 4-1/2lbs at just over 2yrs4months. he turned three in May and yesterday he was 18-1/2lbs... he’s got a lot of personality. Pickles is dark also.. crusher is a bit lighter. Pickles and crusher both turned 1 this year and pickles is already over 4lbs.. it’s crazy!!!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I will have to look back and see if I was weighing Opo at 1 yrs old. I was late to the game when it came to weighing .

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I will have to look back and see if I was weighing Opo at 1 yrs old. I was late to the game when it came to weighing .

I like to read and compare all the weights I see too. I’m flat out amazed at how different pickles and crusher are even though they have the exact same setup! Toretto was gaining almost 2 lbs a month for a few months but when I moved him outside , the gain drastically slowed down. It seems to be picking up again now though.. ‍♀️

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Moving on up!!!! Hope you have some plans to get a new scale:)
I have been eyeing one on Amazon. The poundage will be fine. It's the pad you put him on. It's going to be to small later on.