Top for enclosure

Daveypryme

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
Can you please give me some suggestions of a top for my enclosure? To help keep humidity higher. Here is a pic of enclosure. View attachment 163060

The only thing that is different is I now just have one light hanging there instead of that double dome fixture. (Got an MVB bulb now)

Not sure if you have made a top for your enclosure yet but I had a similar set up and couldn't figure out how to close it in with the hanging lights being in the way. I purchased a mini green house off eBay and attached it to my tortoise table, it was tall enough that the lights were able to go on the inside. it's working great and it was only $28

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1453685618.078891.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1453685741.443806.jpg

Nicole210

Florida
Not sure if you have made a top for your enclosure yet but I had a similar set up and couldn't figure out how to close it in with the hanging lights being in the way. I purchased a mini green house off eBay and attached it to my tortoise table, it was tall enough that the lights were able to go on the inside. it's working great and it was only $28

View attachment 163394
View attachment 163395

Oh wow that's nice! Although I think your table is a bit longer than mine. Does it come with a frame to hold it up like that or you built something ?

Daveypryme

Indiana
Oh wow that's nice! Although I think your table is a bit longer than mine. Does it come with a frame to hold it up like that or you built something ?

Thank you.
It comes with the frame and the plastic. It has an opening on the side and two on the top that close with zippers. It's pretty sturdy I attached one of my light fixtures to one of the top frame pieces. My tortoise table is about 6 1/2'x 2 1/2'.
the green house I got is 6'x3'x3' it stretched a little for me to get it over my table. They have different sizes you might be able to find one that will fit for your table.