Today marks...

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I just weighed her and checked her over one last time for the night. She is 32g and her told sac has shrunk significantly.

jskahn

5 Year Member
Wickenburg, AZ
Congrats, I am glad to see you put her on damp paper towels. I was going to suggest that or damp sphagnum,to protect her yolk sack from drying too quick or rubbing on the bottom of the container.

gustaf

5 Year Member
Congratulations. Awesome. Beautiful. Sorry its a little late. I havent been on the forum in a few days.

verda

5 Year Member
Texas
Aww... so cute. It will be a long wait, but one day I might be lucky enough to hatch 1 egg also(just one). Thank you all for sharing your pics, it's so exciting just to see the pics

treefrog010

5 Year Member
culpeper va
lack of) to hatch, shouldn't it hatch sooner in an incubator, which has a constant temp all the time, allowing the egg to continue developing without pause?[/QUOTE]
I agree with tortadise. You have more time before your baby hatches.also, on pardalis diapause is not an option if you are shooting for 100% hatch rate as we all should be. With the longer incubation period of leopards a slight error in temp, humidity, or diapausers or any incubation

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
lack of) to hatch, shouldn't it hatch sooner in an incubator, which has a constant temp all the time, allowing the egg to continue developing without pause?
I agree with tortadise. You have more time before your baby hatches.also, on pardalis diapause is not an option if you are shooting for 100% hatch rate as we all should be. With the longer incubation period of leopards a slight error in temp, humidity, or diapausers or any incubation

She hatched at 115 days.