sorry so many but he is too cute :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I just got through reading Maggie's Wobbles/lawn mower story and that's the first thing that popped into my mind as I looked at Tobi on the lawn. He's SO TINY!! But just the cutest little old thang!

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
emysemys said:
I just got through reading Maggie's Wobbles/lawn mower story and that's the first thing that popped into my mind as I looked at Tobi on the lawn. He's SO TINY!! But just the cutest little old thang!

me too i read that and i was crying so sad to hear stories likethat.. dont worry i watch him like a hawk.. he doesnt leave my site... im a mama bear with him..

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Funny. I did the same thing today. It was a little on the cool side for sunning, but the temp gun doesn't lie, so out they went into their tubs. I must have checked them 50 times. They all read 79-84 on the carapace, so not too bad.

We're showing 6 days of rain for the forecast up here...:(

Tobi is really looking good. I'm ready to say you are out of the "delicate hatchling" woods with him. At this point in his life he's pretty much a regular indestructible sulcata.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
thanks peoples for the great comments.. he was enjoying it so much that he peed on me the minute we walked in the door to go inside.. i think he was thinking..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BOX, IM LOVING THE SUN HERE MOMMY.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.