Tis the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
OK it is halloween my fav holiday, so I have to ask, what is your favorite scary movie? It could be one that you like to watch over and over again, it coud be on that scared the pants off of you, whatever so let em rip. mine is prob the first nightmare on elm street, I owned a water bed when I was younger and I could not sleep on it for 2 weeks after I saw that movie. so what's yours?

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Gardner, MA
"Blair Witch." I've seen a lot of horror movies, but few scared the crap out of me like "Blair Witch" did when we saw it in theaters. It's what you DON'T see that makes it so good. "Wolf Creek," "Alien" and "Jaws" all tie for second place.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I find the movie ''Fright night'' very scary. When I was young, I watched it and I was sooo scared after, it was really hard for me to sleep. Even if I find it scary, I still watch it every year lol. Since it is a comedy and horror movie, it looks like I am the only one who find it scary lol, I guess it was because I first watch it when I was a kid.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
WE would always watch Night of the living dead. "they are coming to get you Barbara".. scared us as kids.. Exorcicst, Alien, jaws.. I have not swam in the ocean since that movie came out.. back in the 70's. I used to swim and bodysurf all the time! Central calif coast, near a river outlet, and seals everywhere.. we were shark bait!!!!!!!!!!!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Exorcist gave me nightmares, even the 2nd time I watched it, that really scared me and disturbed me ! But I LOOOVE scary movies :) My other fave is The Ring. Goosebumps!

jdawn

5 Year Member
Southwest
All time scariest for me was Amityville Horror, it kept me awake for weeks...

also Blair Witch is the funnest to re-watch...

muddled

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
I'm a wimp... I can't stand scary or gory movies, but the ones that I have seen are the exocist, the blair witch project, the haunted, psycho, and does sleepy hollow count? Lol. That's all I can handle. I actually did like seeing most haunted on the discovery channel, but that was more suspense than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.