THESE ARE MY BABIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocjunior

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South, Texas
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY BABIES AND MY CHILDREN, LOL :)
OK THE TOP ON LEFT IS TANK (MALE) AND RIGHT IS LUCY (FEMALE) THEY ARE EATING ON SOME LEAVES.
AND THE BABIES ARE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT IS HENRY, STUIE, AND CARLOS HOPE YOU LIKE THEM. :)

Attachments

• lucytank.JPG
    lucytank.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 131
  • mybabies.JPG
    mybabies.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 102

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
What kind of leaves are they eating?
I see you have many sulcatas already.. How much property do you have?

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Adorable. It seems like many of the adult Sulcata I see in photos show significant pyramiding. Is this a more common occurrence in Sulcatas, maybe because of their rapid growth from tiny to mammoth?

murdocjunior

10 Year Member!
South, Texas
Thank you i just got my older ones like a few
months back and they where a little pyrimiding but im working on it oh and my back yard is like a little more than half an acre

aluras

10 Year Member!
they all look great, Do they all live outdoors? Five sulcatas, hope you get the right ratio to get a breeding group.......but then you may have to change the names of the babies......cause 4males would be nuts.

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Gardner, MA
They are so cute! I am so jealous! I wish we lived in a house so that I could get One nevermind 5-- oh- the grocery bills!

murdocjunior

10 Year Member!
South, Texas
2 big ones live outside and the 3 babies live inside in march we are guna take them outside, and thank yall for your comments

chadk

10 Year Member!
I have 3 sulcatas + 2 russians and there is no grocery bill for them. My yard has year round grass and weeds. But I do have an electricity bill... Just finished the heated shed (well, mostly finished), and I'm hoping it will be efficient to heat. I do give the torts some left overs from any salads the family has and some treats from my garden now and then (like a little pumpkin and squash among other things).

Status
Not open for further replies.