There Growing fast:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt581

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jackson MI
This Oct will be 1 yr since i got my 2 Leopards there growing fast and doing great! Let me know what u think

thank u

Attachments

• 100_0065.JPG
    100_0065.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • 100_0068.JPG
    100_0068.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
  • 100_0069.JPG
    100_0069.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 53

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
They are beautiful!! I want a leopard tortoise so bad. Do you find them to be overly shy?

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
lisa127 said:
They are beautiful!! I want a leopard tortoise so bad. Do you find them to be overly shy?
[/quote

Thanks! They are great the smaller one Barney is not shy at all or never has been since we got him but the bigger one Fred was shy for the 1st 6 months or so now he isen't at all but i do handle them everyday i think that helps.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I think they look great. Do you have weights on them? The only thing you need is another leopard or two... :)

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Beautiful, their shells look great! Sigh, I just got Dude, the Sully. But I so want a Leo :)

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
Thanks eveyone there great and so much fun and yes Tom i wish i could im out of room at the house its hard living in MI:(:( and no weight ill do that this afternoon last time i checked its been awhile the little 1 was 2 3/4ths of an inch and the bigger 1 is little over 3. They were both right at 2 when i 1st got them with no white at all there perfect for us!:)

pugsandkids said:
Beautiful, their shells look great! Sigh, I just got Dude, the Sully. But I so want a Leo :)

Leopards are great fun and look cool! go for it!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
They look great. My leopard was 1 in March and is three inches. Lisa127, mine is not shy either. I also handle mine every day and talk to him a lot. It does all depend on the individual tortoise, but I think if you handle them and let them know you are a safe zone, most will probably get over being shy.

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
wellington said:
They look great. My leopard was 1 in March and is three inches. Lisa127, mine is not shy either. I also handle mine every day and talk to him a lot. It does all depend on the individual tortoise, but I think if you handle them and let them know you are a safe zone, most will probably get over being shy.

ya i agree more u work with them better it will be

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
:) Stunning lep's you have there matt581, the one with all the high white is very pretty. :D Great pics you took.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.