there are just some songs that can NEVER be LOUD enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utica. MI
like lynyrd skynyrd - sweet home alabama

what are some more? just like that old classical bad *** rock.. im so in the mood to listen to that stuff.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
IRTehDuckie said:

what are some more? just like that old classical bad *** rock.. im so in the mood to listen to that stuff.

When I've got a long drive ahead of me, I bring along some CCR, Steppenwolf, Mountain and Grateful Dead and crank it up...that's some SERIOUS travelin' music! :cool:

BTW, had some youngsters pull up beside me recently, stereo a-blaring in their Ricer...one called out to me "Hey, 'old man', if it's too loud, you're too old!"

I just smiled at them, flipped on my stereo, turned it up a bit and showed them that some '88 Ford Rangers have pretty loud (4 X 250 watts, plus a 1600watt sub under the seats, a b'day gift from my youngest son :)D)) stereos, as well!

Should've seen their faces as I drowned their hip-hop out with some old Hank Williams, Sr.! :p

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
PICTURES by Jamie Johnson!

IRTehDuckie said:

:) Love that song!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Kansas : wayward son

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*rolls windows up to drown out the annoying sounds from most of the above vehicles* then turns up some soothing golden oldies to play.... :p

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Jacqui said:
*rolls windows up to drown out the annoying sounds from most of the above vehicles* then turns up some soothing golden oldies to play.... :p

Crank's up "The World's Most Dangerous Truck Stereo" and watchs gleefully as Jacqui's car windows crystalize as her car moves sideways, without her turning the wheel, from lane to lane, from the Glorious sound of The Righteous Brothers singing "Unchained Melody"...at 375+ dbs... :cool:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Terry Allan Hall said:
Jacqui said:

Crank's up "The World's Most Dangerous Truck Stereo" and watchs gleefully as Jacqui's car windows crystalize as her car moves sideways, without her turning the wheel, from lane to lane, from the Glorious sound of The Righteous Brothers singing "Unchained Melody"...at 375+ dbs... :cool:

I guess you missed that big truck, ya know the semi behind you and now just about ready to smush that noisey bug (ummm that would be you Brat) :p :D

Of course you will be paying for my window glass and the Dr appt for the ear damage. :p :D

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Jacqui said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
Jacqui said:

I guess you missed that big truck, ya know the semi behind you and now just about ready to smush that noisey bug (ummm that would be you Brat) :p :D

Of course you will be paying for my window glass and the Dr appt for the ear damage. :p :D

Trucks NEVER squash other trucks...it's "professional courtesy" thang, ma'am... ;)

Besides, Unchained Melody is a great tune, even better at INCREDIBLY high volume! :p

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Terry Allan Hall said:
Trucks NEVER squash other trucks...it's "professional courtesy" thang, ma'am... ;)

Huh, they never taught us that at truck driving school. :p :D I am sure my hubby would agree that smushing another truck, if needed to protect your own truck and your loving wife, is certainly allowable. ;) :D

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Jacqui said:
Terry Allan Hall said:

Huh, they never taught us that at truck driving school. :p :D I am sure my hubby would agree that smushing another truck, if needed to protect your own truck and your loving wife, is certainly allowable. ;) :D

You need protection from The Righteous Brothers? :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Anything by Leon Redbone. I just LOVE his voice.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Status
Not open for further replies.