• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

The turtle does not eat!!

BevSmith

Do you have food in the garden for him to graze on? I have found that my guy does a fair amount of grazing when I’m not looking!

Yesterday I caught him eating! I had to breathe a huge sigh of relief, even though I know he’s been slowly gaining weight.

Then of course he stopped when it was time to get the camera out. :D IMG_5159.jpg

omar_00043

Location (City and/or State)
السعودية (Saudi)
Do you have food in the garden for him to graze on? I have found that my guy does a fair amount of grazing when I’m not looking!

Yesterday I caught him eating! I had to breathe a huge sigh of relief, even though I know he’s been slowly gaining weight.

Then of course he stopped when it was time to get the camera out. :D View attachment 233461

:) that's cool
I also became a prodigy in the garden
And he shall eat