the new "what do you look like" thread

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura County, CA
RE: Show yourself

Chad ~ You truly do have a beautiful family.

Lynn ~ LOL, looks like waaay too much fun... loved the 'otter slide' description!

Dessertss ~ Oh yeah, I wanna go crawling in a Rubicon! lol ~ and I loved the shot of you & your Grandpa

:cool: Neat pic's everyone!
Purpod

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York

Wow! All you people are soooooooooo lucky. The closest I've ever been to anthing like these pictures is the fish store in Manhattan, and my back yard.

chadk

10 Year Member!

Thanks everyone. When it comes to family and fishing - well, I just have to recognize that I've been truly blessed. Hope that doens't come accross as arrogant (sp)... well, maybe a little on the fishing part ;)

Love seeing all your pics - keep them coming!

Mud diving for turtles is truly a sign of dedication!

I did some offroading a few years ago (jeeps and toyotas), but that got pretty expensive and I had to narrow down my list of hobbies... The rubicon was on the to-do list, but I never made it out of WA state. Lots of great trails here though.

I'm an avid hiker, camper, some mtn biking, of course fishing, herp keeper, mini-farmer, snow shoeing, home school dad, Big Brother (graduated), and sunday school teacher.

Lynn DeVries

5 Year Member
Iowa

Hey Everybody!

Thanks for the nice replies! You're a great bunch!

Here is a link to my Daughters Flickr page where you can see some more pics of the Turtle Safari (Ada Fieldtrip). And feel free to look around her page she has some great photos! Although I think her camera may need some work as I am sure I have more hair than whats depicted HA! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26049476@N04/sets/

Lynn
P.S. All Turtles were released after capture and it rained that night, so the mudhole filled up and everyone lived happily ever after :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

chadk said:
Thanks everyone. When it comes to family and fishing - well, I just have to recognize that I've been truly blessed. Hope that doens't come accross as arrogant (sp)... well, maybe a little on the fishing part ;)

In that one shot where you are casting and there's a little boy standing behind you...how on earth would you EVER be able to land a fish through all those submerged logs, should you hook one?

Yvonne

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA

Okay okay here's my smiling face :p

haircut1-2.jpg

Danny

desertsss

5 Year Member

Yay! egyptiandan showed himself.

Love all the pics. Keep it up. :D

M

Maggie Cummings

I just love a beard...very handsome as me old Mum would say...

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

YAY finally a pic of Danny !!! It's really SO cool to see everyones faces...I pictured most people differently! :p Its very interesting

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY

bikerchicspain said:
I love the Bike Bettinge

You like my dads bike or mine?
Thanks, I like it too. Lets see yours! Whats it like riding in Spain?

chadk

10 Year Member!

emysemys said:
chadk said:

In that one shot where you are casting and there's a little boy standing behind you...how on earth would you EVER be able to land a fish through all those submerged logs, should you hook one?

Yvonne

That is pretty typical alpine lake fishing here in WA. I hooked MANY little cutthroat trout in that spot and landed almost all of them just fine. Since they tend to be smallish (8 to 11 inches mostly), it really is no biggie. Some technique is needed, but isn't as bad as it looks :)

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member

Most of my photo’s were deleted when I cancelled a photo bucket account because of too many photo’s of my ex girlfriend “the evil one” I’m the clown in the middle of two friends lol. I guess I do kind of have that pit bull look :shy:

Mark.jpg

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA

Just a wee bit Mark ;) especially the teeth :p

Danny