the new "what do you look like" thread

jorrow

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
RE: Show yourself

I buy chicken livers a day before I go fishing and drown them in garlic powder, then let them sit outside for a while to get good and stinky lol :p Yea I have to take one hell of a shower after I go, those guys definatley have a certain STANK about them :p

vanessammm

5 Year Member
Central California

I posted mine in the 'Pictures' thread in 'Sulcata Central' but heres an updated one.. haha.
349c5qh.jpg

My hairs a bit lighter and I got my lip pierced. haha Im pretty stoked.

And here's an updated one of Bowser too. :) When I came home from my grandma's on Easter he was perched up in his food dish waiting. I thought it was funny and snapped a pic. =)
2gsrixc.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

BigBiscuit said:
Josh,

Did you go "Noodling" for those catfish?

You know, I've been stuck by the fins on a cat fish numerous times and it really hurts. I can't understand how those guys and gals can catch them with their bare hands and not get stuck! I love watching those segments on TV. Some of those fish are HUGE!!! And have you been watching the series River Monsters? OH...MY...GAWSH!!! How would you like to have a line on one of those babies?

Yvonne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Laura said:
YVONNE WINS THE BROWNIE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am an ACO...

Good for me!!!!!:D

When is your area going to be filming to be on Animal Cops Roseville? LOL!

Yvonne

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member

So many great and nice looking people on this form. Animals lovers are always the nicest, kindest people.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA

Laura my ex-husband lives in Roseville and before that he live in Rocklin. Nathan my 22 year old used to live there for a while, but now he's back where he belongs (with his mom). I've been there twice it is very nice. I also picked animal control, but didn't get on here on time to post a guess. I could tell from your other posts about breeding that you'd had some personal and professional experience in that field. My husbands dad and mom were also police officers. His mother worked child abuse and his father worked L.A. County both retired with very good pensions. If your not a cop on my husbands side of the family you're either a teacher or a nurse. Anyway I liked your picture. Candy

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Iowa, U.S.

emysemys said:
BigBiscuit said:
Josh,

You know, I've been stuck by the fins on a cat fish numerous times and it really hurts. I can't understand how those guys and gals can catch them with their bare hands and not get stuck! I love watching those segments on TV. Some of those fish are HUGE!!! And have you been watching the series River Monsters? OH...MY...GAWSH!!! How would you like to have a line on one of those babies?

Yvonne

I don't know how people do it either, Yvonne. I have a fear of deep, murky water, and I am not about to start poking my hand where mouths of creatures are. My wife loves telling the story of our honeymoon. We were in Cancun, Mexico, and I worked up the courage to go into the ocean. I was walking around in about 6 ft of water, and a stingray spooked me by coming out of the sand. I started to scream underwater and thrash around, as my wife was laughing at my expense.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA

Thanks.
Roseville isn't exciting like NewYork,, so doubt they will be filming anytime soon! I do PSA's ( public Service Announments) that noone watches.. on Roseville's City website.. one might still be up now.. and i HATE my voice...Im not an actor..No stage presence.. I do much better behind the scenes.. Oh well.
And the ones we just shot.. its was a nice windy day and sunny.. so hair blowing and squinty...thank goodness they filmed dogs playing to go to that and not look at me! HA! but the voice.. oh well. I guess everyone hates their voice on tape??

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Where is YOUR pic Candy? Or am I blind and missing it?!?!LOL

Here is another pic of Nick & I, out with friends

s529755760_1686125_7335.jpg

jorrow

5 Year Member
Alabama

emysemys said:
BigBiscuit said:
Josh,

Yvonne

Nope, I caught those on reel and rod. But I have went noodling a few times. But Im not to big on sticking my hand into dark holes on a river bottom LOL. Ya know there are Alligator Snappers around here imagine what would happen to your hand if it were one of those in the hole instead of a catfish OUCH. You would be a few fingers less :p .

Yea Yvonne I seen that show. I love it. Did you see the one about Alligator Gar??? Man those suckers get HUGE. :D

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca

Candy said:
My husbands dad and mom were also police officers. His mother worked child abuse and his father worked L.A. County both retired with very good pensions. If your not a cop on my husbands side of the family you're either a teacher or a nurse. Anyway I liked your picture. Candy

Hey Candy, I was a Deputy for LA Co. until I moved to OR in 1996. My dad retired after 35 years as a Reserve Deputy.

Dawna

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA

Sorry it too so long, but I had to wait for my son to download off of his camera (because it's better than mine). Here's one picture of me and the next one is from Christmas 08 with my two oldest sons and then all my sons together. I've wanted a picture of all four of them for a while so they went and had it taken for my Christmas present. I loved it! And then of course Dale. Enjoy. O.K. I just noticed that Dale ended up in the wrong place.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Mighty good-lookin' group of boy kids! What, no girls? You don't know what you've missed!!!!!

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA

I tried four times Yvonne. I decided after not having a girl that I'd have to wait for a grandaughter. Four kids is a lot to raise. :D

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Lol I take my hat off to you - 4 boys !!! I dunno how Nick's mom survived - 7 kids=5 boys, 2 girls....I would be completely grey at age 33 ! Haha
I would def like more than 2 kids though, inshallah (that means God Willing in Arabic :p)

wood turtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member

vanessammm said:
I posted mine in the 'Pictures' thread in 'Sulcata Central' but heres an updated one.. haha.
349c5qh.jpg

And here's an updated one of Bowser too. :) When I came home from my grandma's on Easter he was perched up in his food dish waiting. I thought it was funny and snapped a pic. =)
2gsrixc.jpg

I love your lip piercings. Are they snake bites? I cant tell if the other one is pierced or not

vanessammm

5 Year Member
Central California

wood turtle said:
vanessammm said:

I love your lip piercings. Are they snake bites? I cant tell if the other one is pierced or not
Yes, I got the snakebites =) haha Im so excited! I've been wanting them forever and I finally decided to just get them :) Im very happy with the result.