the new "what do you look like" thread

wood turtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
RE: Show yourself

thats cool my mom would freak if i asked her for them oh and i like angle bites hehe

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!

Every spring we take a trip to the coast. This is a picture of us at the beach not long ago.

beach-couplecopy-1.jpg

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!

Isa said:
Tim/Robin said:
Every spring we take a trip to the coast. This is a picture of us at the beach not long ago.

beach-couplecopy-1.jpg

Haha that is a good one :D

Thanks. It wasn't the greatest picture, we know - Robin's hair is kind of in her eyes and Tim really needs to trim that beard!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA

I've checked out this entire thread and don't remember seeing a picture of Danny. What's up Danny where's your picture?

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member

Here I am again, I call us the on and off again couples. Toni & Troy. Keith & Cheryl Me and Michelle. One month were are couple the next its off. None of us can make up our minds.

DSC00155.jpg

desertsss

5 Year Member

Random pics of the family
My husband and I on our way to take the rubicon trail...
DSC01767.jpg

Me at Thanksgiving 2007
DSC01380.jpg

My stepdaughter..the blonde
DSC01738.jpg

My cat bandit
DSC00611.jpg

Bandit again...in his doghouse outside..
Picture034.jpg

Elvis working on his laptop
DSC01989-1.jpg

Kim, my Oscar
DSC00305.jpg

My husband on the Rubicon
DSC01808.jpg

Gordo and Twitch
DSC02126.jpg

And lastly my Grandfather and I at my wedding
img008.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA

Great pictures Desertsss. I love the cats they're funny.

richalisoviejo said:
Here I am again, I call us the on and off again couples. Toni & Troy. Keith & Cheryl Me and Michelle. One month were are couple the next its off. None of us can make up our minds.

DSC00155.jpg

Rich, I've got to admit in every picture you're in there's alcohol. It's reminds me of 2 months ago when my son sent me pictures of what he's been doing at college. He sent the wrong ones through email to me. In every picture he sent me there was someone drinking. I asked him if maybe instead of college I should be putting him through rehab. :p

I hope you know I'm only joking. :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York

Candy said:
Great pictures Desertsss. I love the cats they're funny.

richalisoviejo said:

DSC00155.jpg

Rich, I've got to admit in every picture you're in there's alcohol. It's reminds me of 2 months ago when my son sent me pictures of what he's been doing at college. He sent the wrong ones through email to me. In every picture he sent me there was someone drinking. I asked him if maybe instead of college I should be putting him through rehab. :p

The same thing happened to me...my son put me on facebook so he could let me see what's going on at his college...There seems to be a party at his fraternity every week. I think going away to college is just an extension of a social life. At least he is keeping up his grades...but I wish I wasn't on face book...

vanessammm

5 Year Member
Central California

wood turtle said:
thats cool my mom would freak if i asked her for them oh and i like angle bites hehe

What are angle bites? My parents are both really young and alot of fun and not very conservative... at all. My dad actually paid for me to get my lip pierced and then him and I are getting sleeved(tattoos) together. Haha, I say you only live once and why not?! Although I am a very free spirit, and Im sure many people out there feel differently about this than me. :)

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA

LOL, Yvonne, well, you named this girl correctly, and surely "Spike" needs no introduction since his name is on his T-shirt, lol. C'mon peeps, 'fess up to who you are!

And Laura, since I'm almost thru with my studies in CJ which has focused on juveniles, I'll guess a Juvenile Detention Occifer ~ ;) {'Prolly got it all wrong, but hey, what can I say? I've got "juveniles" on the brain! lol}

And yes, many many great pic's posted here!
Blessings to All,
Purpod

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member

Candy said:

You have a point there. Every time it’s someone’s birthday or any special event I’m the chosen one to have the party. :shy:

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member

terryo said:
Is that your house Rich, and do you collect chicken figures...

Yep that’s my house. I don’t know how I got into collecting chicken figures, Someone gave me one as a gift and every now and then I see another one so I just buy it. :shy::)

chadk

10 Year Member!

Here is my family as of this month (click on attached pic). This was at the adoption hearing of our twin girls who we've had since birth via foster care.

By the end of the summer, the 2 older girls should be adopted as well.

The 3 boys are my bioligical sons.

Oh, and for those who are liking the fish pics, I'm an avid fly fisherman (fish many ways, but fly fishing is my favorite) and the PNW has tons of great fishing for fresh and tasty wild salmon, steelhead, trout, etc. We also have plenty of catfish, bass, and others, but only when the fishing is slow for the others ;)

My fly fishing gallery:
http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=411

Samples:
Dec_Steel_003.JPG

Feb_08_Misc_Fam_Fun_114.JPG

octobertrout_4_.JPG

Aug_07_Misc_463_Large_.JPG

SkyAug07ChadFishing7_Large_.JPG

SkyAug07BeccaRowing1_Large_.JPG

MedalisstonIce2.JPG

ChadFly.jpg

411ChadJoshandSteelhead.jpg

These didn't fit above. Sorry, it was so hard to narrow it down to a few favorites!

411chad_and_salmon_sept_04.jpg

ethancrappie_Large_.jpg

ethanfishing2_Large_.jpg

Attachments

• Apr_09_Adoption_Day!!_(14).JPG
    Apr_09_Adoption_Day!!_(14).JPG
    22 KB · Views: 58

Lynn DeVries

5 Year Member
Iowa

This is Russ Gurley (Author of keeping and breeding freshwater turtles, and the sulcata book) and I After a succesfull catch and release turtle hunt. I am the Taller one :)

Lynn

Lynn&Russ Turtle Hunters - Copy.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Chad: You have a beautiful family! Thanks for the fishing pictures. I really enjoy them.

Lynn: What a great time you must've had! From the looks of you, you got down and dirty with the turtles! Where was this catch-and-release?

Yvonne

Lynn DeVries

5 Year Member
Iowa

Hi Yvonne!
Russ saw some Turtle Heads sticking up in a drying cattle pond and said they looked like yellow Mud Turtles but he wasnt sure. I had forgotten my Binoculars and my glasses so I could barely make out the Turtle heads let alone identify them HA!
Russ tried to wade in but the mud was too deep, so I did the Otter slide across the mudflat into the pond. I caught 12 Red ear sliders but no Yellow Muds and then we let them all go as we were in Red ear slider native habitat (Oklahoma) :)
Fun Day!!

Lynn

emysemys said:
Chad: You have a beautiful family! Thanks for the fishing pictures. I really enjoy them.

Lynn: What a great time you must've had! From the looks of you, you got down and dirty with the turtles! Where was this catch-and-release?

Yvonne

christinag

5 Year Member
Colorado

Chad,
Congrats on your expanding family! My husband is jealous of your fish. You have some beautiful pictures.