the new "what do you look like" thread

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa, U.S.
RE: Show yourself

emysemys said:
That's a good looking family, Big Biscuit! Santa just keeps getting younger and younger! LOL!

Yvonne

Thanks for the compliment.

A family friend of ours had her teenage son dress up as Santa, and drop by the house.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA

Greetings All ~

Here's a pic from last years TFO So Cal meet-up ~ including Spikes' baby, Lil'Foot. Hopefully no one shown here is opposed to my posting the image; and if they are, just lemme know and I will remove it immediately.

Actually, I still have a ton of pic's from our pizza & H.W.P.R. Rootbeer fest ~ it was so much fun!!

Well, obviously, I'm the purpod femur on the far left. You will have to guess as to whom the others are ~

{It does not look as tho the image is coming thru ~ perhaps someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.. I clicked on the insert image & copied the link, but I do not see the pic..?? Ah well, I tried!}

Blessings to All ~
Purpod

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

purpod said:
{It does not look as tho the image is coming thru ~ perhaps someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.. I clicked on the insert image & copied the link, but I do not see the pic..?? Ah well, I tried!}

Blessings to All ~
Purpod[/color][/size][/font]

I'm so sorry it won't work! I'm anxious to see the picture. Are you using a Photobucket account? if so, you left click on "img code" then come back here and right click on your reply.

If you're using the forum's attachment feature, you click "browse" find your picture, then click "add attachment." I think there's something else you click after add attachment, but its not on this screen for me to remember.

Long time no see, Purpod. Where ya been?

Yvonne

jorrow

5 Year Member
Alabama

Nice pics everyone its great to be able to put faces to names.

Here is my daughter and I at a Natural History Museum

l_af291c745f3eb7685db6777c057fea9f.jpg

Here is another pic of just the 2 of us

IMAG0024.jpg

Her with pig tails, and nana

IMAGE_002.jpg

And this is one of my girlfriends daughters and her first catch "quite a catch"

l_cb64bb149a7244e1843867ac98425c27.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA

Wow Jorrow I didn't think you could have a lake right outside of your house that's too cool. Love the pictures of your baby she adorable.

christinag

5 Year Member
Colorado

here's some of me and the Fam!
100_2238.jpg

My boys as Mario and Luigi and Luigi for Halloween
100_2655.jpg

When my husband returned home from Iraq in Feb. (The oldest was being camera shy)
100_2657.jpg

Mattingly modeling her tutu
100_2640.jpg

Crookshanks the cat after his lion cut which I did in an effort to help eliminate some hairball issues

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA

Christina, you have a beautiful family and I loved the cats style. I'm glad your husband is safe back home with you. Candy

christinag

5 Year Member
Colorado

Thanks! The look on my husband's face was priceless when he first saw the cat after getting home, it was so funny!

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca

emysemys said:
This is me last May with "The Smaller One." Its amazing how fast these tortoises are growing. She's much bigger than that now.
Yvonne
TheSmallerOne.jpg

And I thought you and Maggie were camera shy. I had you pictured with shorter hair. I like the putting faces to names.

Well here is a horrible 6 year old work ID pic -
dawnapicture.jpg

Me dancing at a band gig (in black on the right) -
bartwist2.jpg

And my hubby singing at the same gig-
bt22.jpg

I usually am holding the camera. :D

Dawna
I will

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member

Great pictures everyone, it's always nice to put a face with a name. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Hi Dawna: Actually now I DO have shorter hair. I was letting it grow out so I could have a pony tail, but I didn't like it...too young for this old body. I love your pictures! Didn't know hubby was "cool." Does he do this often, or does he have a day job? LOL!

Yvonne

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca

emysemys said:
Hi Dawna: Actually now I DO have shorter hair. I was letting it grow out so I could have a pony tail, but I didn't like it...too young for this old body. I love your pictures! Didn't know hubby was "cool." Does he do this often, or does he have a day job? LOL!

Yvonne

He has a day job. He is a Manager of a pest control office. He always tells me he is cool :cool: and I tell him he is a dork :p (It is really a term of affection when I tell him that). He and the band play together 6 or 7 times a year. In the San Gabriel Valley and at the Colorado River. He even occasionally sings to me.

Dawna

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ

This is a picture of my husband John, my daughter Shelby at her eighth grade graduation and me.

DSC08288.jpg

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Iowa, U.S.

Thanks for posting all the pictures, everyone. The pictures of the little kids are awesome.

It looks like we are all "coming out of our shells." Get it?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

BigBiscuit said:
Thanks for posting all the pictures, everyone. The pictures of the little kids are awesome.

It looks like we are all "coming out of our shells." Get it?

Yes...I must admit that our newest attorney member, Rich, has opened a new attitude here on the forum. Much more personal off topic chit chat. I like it!

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA

Where's Maggies picture? Huh Maggie?

M

Maggie Cummings

Nope, not me...I believe like the Indians, taking my image is taking my soul...not me man...NO pictures...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I just received an email from my sister, Maggie, and she warned me...threatened me...that I'd better NOT post a picture of her. So naturally, I had to see if I have any pictures of her. This is Maggie:

Tortellini-plastron.jpg

Maggie is the one with the boots on!

Yvonne

jorrow said:
And this is one of my girlfriends daughters and her first catch "quite a catch"

What a nice catfish. I used to have to drag my three young kids out every week-end to go fishing with my husband. While he walked the banks casting for bass, I sat in one spot with the kids and fished for cat. I NEVER was able to catch such a nice fish as your girlfriend did. Glad you got a picture of it.

Yvonne

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI

well, if maggie won't post some, I will :p

Here's me, with my red hair (which the BF has been begging for, so I think I am going to switch back)
paintingandbubbles015-2.jpg

And here's what I looked like now (a glamorous vacation pic. thats my cousin next to me. She's more of a cat person :) )
meginIndia057.jpg