The 2014 holdbacks

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I recently put them outside. It has made them all shy, but they will grow out of it. The quality of these pics are not so wonderful as they would not cooperate as much as the adults. They are starting to get very red.

I want that one LOL! So beautiful :)

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
oh wow i can see why they're old backs. what's the biggest ones size? of the hold backs i mean

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
How is that one that you got? A TON of color with a funny little shell? Would love to see updated pics!

Yes, he is doing fantastic! His shell seems to be flattening out some (he can extend his head out more) and his neck is starting to turn a bright red color, I will see if I can take some reasonably good picks tomorrow when he is in the daylight. The other one is doing phenomenal as well, he appears to being growing a ring of marbling, I will take pictures of him to. :)

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Yes, he is doing fantastic! His shell seems to be flattening out some (he can extend his head out more) and his neck is starting to turn a bright red color, I will see if I can take some reasonably good picks tomorrow when he is in the daylight. The other one is doing phenomenal as well, he appears to being growing a ring of marbling, I will take pictures of him to. :)
I'm looking forward to your pics as well :)

allegraf

10 Year Member!

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
Orange Julius Caesar- is that an 80s reference to the delicious Orange Julius drinks?!? They are looking wonderful! He straightened out better than I expected and looks like he will continue to do so. Mia is getting beautifully marbled and redder than ever!

Haha, yes. Love it that dairy queen sells them now, yummy. :D:<3:

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
Beautiful!!! They will love it outside in no time.