TF Posters/Flyers

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
I just noticed a few things that are "off"... So after feedback, I'll make any and all changes then.
Keep in mind I did this quickly while my kiddos are running around LOL..I'm not a professional!

Once it's more or less agreed upon and fixed up, it will get emailed out to anyone interested in printing it.
Can't you copy/paste the flyer image onto your social media websites too?
Anyway...

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Like this? I thought it looked too cluttered....wasn't as uniform..

View attachment 145782

K well I'm done for this round..LOL..

yeah. by no means criticism!! just thinking from perspective from my experience. if had seen this on way in or out pet shop, id be a game changer.

once again, really hop this takes off and well done and good job :)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Recently there was a request for a TFO flyer.
The thought was that this flyer could be displayed at pet stores, your vet's office or even handed out to other tortoise folk.

I quickly put together a first draft for the flyer but then the thread died and no one gave me any feedback. So....is it that bad? LOL

I thought it best if the flyer resembled the website. So here's what I came up with.

Screenshot_2015-08-28-13-46-02-1.png

It's not finished. Some things are not centered but I didn't want to detail and finalize it until you all gave me input.

Once it's done, I'll send it out to whoever wants it.
Print it, email it, facebook it..? :rolleyes:

Josh hasn't officially given an "ok" to do this. That was talked about in the last thread. However, I don't think he will mind. We've spoken in the past and I have even made "TFO stuff" before. He never had a problem with it then. Right @Josh ;) :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You forgot the web address. And usually less is better on fliers.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes. I'd remove everything between the two paragraphs. And then make the font bigger to use the whole page.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No nyet 9

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Recently there was a request for a TFO flyer.
The thought was that this flyer could be displayed at pet stores, your vet's office or even handed out to other tortoise folk.

I quickly put together a first draft for the flyer but then the thread died and no one gave me any feedback. So....is it that bad? LOL

I thought it best if the flyer resembled the website. So here's what I came up with.

View attachment 146135

It's not finished. Some things are not centered but I didn't want to detail and finalize it until you all gave me input.

Once it's done, I'll send it out to whoever wants it.
Print it, email it, facebook it..? :rolleyes:

Josh hasn't officially given an "ok" to do this. That was talked about in the last thread. However, I don't think he will mind. We've spoken in the past and I have even made "TFO stuff" before. He never had a problem with it then. Right @Josh ;) :tort:
I think it's great, but I also agree that the web site address should feature prominently, maybe top and bottom.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I would like to see a line that says something about getting all the latest updated information or something along that line that will distinguish us from all the other places that is still promoting the old outdated stuff.
Otherwise, I agree, that the other stuff don't need to really be in there.
It would be nice if @Josh could place this some place on the forum, say as a stickie, that would be easy to find and able to print from there.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I would like to see a line that says something about getting all the latest updated information or something along that line that will distinguish us from all the other places that is still promoting the old outdated stuff.
Otherwise, I agree, that the other stuff don't need to really be in there.
It would be nice if @Josh could place this some place on the forum, say as a stickie, that would be easy to find and able to print from there.
Agreed.
Something like.
"The ONLY place on the internet for up to date tortoise and turtle information and friendly, experienced keepers always ready to help."