Tallula the crazy nut! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Just had to share this with you - had me in ABSOLUTE hysterics.
Tallula was sunbathing on the balcony, I went in to grab my bottle of water, got back, she was gone.....I freaked out! Nick had been sitting right there, how could he let something happen to her. LOL, boy was I wrong! Nick pointed to something on the balcony....I looked at it....here's the pic to show you....

MayJune_2009060.jpg

How funny !!!! I could not stop laughing. I couldn't get her out either....she kept going back in. Eventually I think she got too hot, so she walked out, and fell asleep in the middle of the balcony..

MayJune_2009043.jpg

Hope you like !!! She's a nutcase I tell ya!

Hennaly

5 Year Member
are you sure she fell asleep and was knocked out by the smell LOL!!
she is gorgeous!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Aww Stace she looks adorable. I just love the way they look when they sleep. And I think she was just playing hide and seek with you. ROFL

Stazz

5 Year Member
Hahhahaha actually the shoes must have smelled so good as they had been washed and dried on the balcony hahaha.

Thanks Robyn my friend. She is just too funny. She was definitely playing hide and seek. They are just the CUTEST when they sleep!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awwww Stace, Tallula is soooo cute. She was hiding in a shoe :D sooo cute. She is adorable when she sleeps, she looks very happy and very calm.
Thanks for sharing :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Hehehehe glad you like it Isa! She is sooo entertaining. I couldn't believe she knew that she could get in the shoe haha.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Stace how adorable was that? I find thought that they have very good memories on where to hide they just keep going back to the same place to hide. I loved the picture of her sleeping. I love to see them that way it's strange how they sleep like that. :) She does look extremely comfortable.

M

Maggie Cummings

That's too funny! She is very cute and has a great personality...But I also think the shoes were too smelly for her that's why she passed out in the middle of the deck. Very fun pictures, thanks for that laugh...

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Great pictures Stace. That's why I walk around with a camera around my neck.....you never know. lol

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
Ya gotta love torts! Silly creatures, always good entertainment. Great pic, thanks for sharing.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Awww thanks for all the comments everyone !!!!! :D

Terry, I think I'll do the same as you, I'm sure I take hundreds of pics of her every week haha.

Haha Maggggggie, the shoes had just been cleaned, hahaha, was funny though, thats the first thing we said when we saw her in the shoe, but then realized they had dried after we washed them :p Lucky for her !!!!! I think she would have gone into a coma otherwise lol.

Candy, yeah, I'm definitely learning they have good little memories! It's amazing actually!

Status
Not open for further replies.