Sully-sitting

Jan A

Location (City and/or State)
Boulder, CO
What is this steeplechase? It sounds athletic and vile
It's track. You jump hurdles & try to miss big water puddles on your leaps across the hurdle. Since you had trouble in that video, you need more training. It"s right up your alley, I just know it is!! You just need some practice.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
It's track. You jump hurdles & try to miss big water puddles on your leaps across the hurdle. Since you had trouble in that video, you need more training. It"s right up your alley, I just know it is!! You just need some practice.
I’m more visual so I’ll have a six pack and watch for awhile. But don’t mind me, you go on ahead

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I just told the teacher I was taking the tort over the weekend because it was too cold and she said "Really? That would be great!" Whhaaaaaat????? I saw my opening so I told her that I wouldnʻt be bringing him back. She pondered a little while and asked if I really wanted him, because she had been thinking about what I said and in her heart she knew that she couldnʻt take care of him and that I would take great care of him and she appreciates everything I do. *Jaw hits the floor* So we made a deal of sorts, not the best one, but until I can dig my claws in a little deeper this will have to do for now. She isnʻt completely ready to give him up for the kidʻs sake so Iʻll take him over the weekends and through Spring Break, and when school is over at the end of May sheʻll hand over full custody. She said she loves him so much and will want pictures and updates over the summer because she will be going back to New York. I donʻt know whether to shi* or go blind. I have dragged you wonderful people into 21 pages of craziness and all I really had to do was be a little firm with her. Now we can all celebrate! Lets see, the IROC and stay on the mainland, stairs are no longer involved, mugging, macing and trash can lids are moot now. :tort::tort::<3::<3::<3::<3::tort::tort: