Sully-sitting

mastershake

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Actually, Mastershake, the underlying premise is worse than sad. Snoopy's Mom has a sulcatta she is trying to rescue from a school where the teacher sees nothing wrong with kids torturing a sulcatta kept in a classroom & left alone overnights on weeknights & unattended on weekends.

While a few of us try to keep our spirits up, as well as Snoopy Mom's, SM has made a connection with the tort & would like to rescue it away & adopt it. SM & the tort are in Hawaii.

So it is a dire matter, especially after the attack in San Francisco on another school sulcatta. Any good suggestions as to rescuing our Hawaiian sulcatta? SM knows what she's getting into, but is still willing to try.
ahh okay i miss read (me reading quickly lol) i thought that wasnt a sully. i hope she can. a sully is NOT in any way a tort that should be kept as a class pet imo. i hope she can get that one away from them.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Ohmigosh, you are killing me ? ? ? ?
What the hell???????????/ You simply will NOT do bad things to MY friend. She's too skinny to pass for a tortoise, get somebody's big Sulcata and slip it into the classroom, snatch out the other one, then about the time someone see's the bigger tortoise, is when Chubbs from the Dept of Fish and Wildlife, bursts in the door hollering "Everyone back, get back, this animal eats small children, move out the children, hurry, out, out, so I am here to capture him and take him back to the woods".
And the tortoise and the children are saved...TA DA!!!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
What the hell???????????/ You simply will NOT do bad things to MY friend. She's too skinny to pass for a tortoise, get somebody's big Sulcata and slip it into the classroom, snatch out the other one, then about the time someone see's the bigger tortoise, is when Chubbs from the Dept of Fish and Wildlife, bursts in the door hollering "Everyone back, get back, this animal eats small children, move out the children, hurry, out, out, so I am here to capture him and take him back to the woods".
And the tortoise and the children are saved...TA DA!!!
OMG! I new i liked u for a reason! That is simply genius

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
I would just like to say "GOODLUCK" on rescuing this Tortoise. Sounds like everybody had thought this out so when this goes down, could somebody wear a bodycam so we can see the rescue. Got my fingers crossed

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu