Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
Usually I am soooo against it....
But with you it’s too late...
Go get your sully..!!!!!

He’s like part of our weird crazy family now.
Weird uncles and crazy aunties will help you take care of him...??

How do you call a sully over???...
Like a dog?
Like a cat??
Like a horse?????
Hey cutie I have flowers and weeds! That’s how I call him. That isn’t how I address you or @Chubbs the tegu

Jan A

Boulder, CO
so i didnt read the whole thread fully but you want a sully do you?? lol. try having a whole yard full. read this first https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/catferguson/a-reptile-dysfunction and if you do decide on one they are amazing. yes they are bulldogs and can destroy and cause mayhem but then they give you that look and all is forgiven. you can also build UP above ground using marge black tunnels and lots of dirt this tends to prevent them from digging down its what a lot of us do here in florida because we have such a high water table they could drown if the dig down to low. and we deal with a lot of rescues being one ourselves i can def ask around for you when or if you come to that decision, its never a slow day here at the rescue hahaha (used to have some days like that before sullys were involved ? )
Actually, Mastershake, the underlying premise is worse than sad. Snoopy's Mom has a sulcatta she is trying to rescue from a school where the teacher sees nothing wrong with kids torturing a sulcatta kept in a classroom & left alone overnights on weeknights & unattended on weekends.

While a few of us try to keep our spirits up, as well as Snoopy Mom's, SM has made a connection with the tort & would like to rescue it away & adopt it. SM & the tort are in Hawaii.

So it is a dire matter, especially after the attack in San Francisco on another school sulcatta. Any good suggestions as to rescuing our Hawaiian sulcatta? SM knows what she's getting into, but is still willing to try.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I'm not crazy enough to be a teacher. That takes a certain type of dedication and a whole new level of crazy. I slave away in the office trying to deal with helicopter parents, mad parents, crying parents, psycho parents, baking parents, lousy parents, creepy parents.....
That's why I find you so freaking normal!!

Jan A

Boulder, CO
How many people are staying over? I lost count, but you are still in the yard as of now unless you pony up a case of beer and 20 bucks on a Friday. Blanket is still pending
If i'm coming all the way to Hawaii, we're going to need more than a case of beer to drink. We have a sully to rescue!!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
In all seriousness I spoke to the principal before leaving work and her suggestion was: go tell the teacher she isn’t taking care of him so you are taking him. Ask the teacher to give him to you. Continue with the triage till summer and instead of watching him keep him. When you watch him over spring break just refuse to give him back. Pretty brutal eh?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
In all seriousness I spoke to the principal before leaving work and her suggestion was: go tell the teacher she isn’t taking care of him so you are taking him. Ask the teacher to give him to you. Continue with the triage till summer and instead of watching him keep him. When you watch him over spring break just refuse to give him back. Pretty brutal eh?
Wait! Does that mean no Hawaiian vaca??? Thats a terrible idea

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Ok ok, what’s the plan? I don’t think we’ve come up with one yet
Ok ok... we party for a while.. i get a massage.. we go over to the target “aka sully” then i get another massage. We take the sully out and put jan in there with a garbage can lid on her back to buy us some time... thats as far as i got so far