Sully-sitting

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
My help was requested and here you go. Choose a 3/4 day weekend to do the switch. Buy a snapping turtle shell and some skin beetles. Remove the tort put the shell and the beetles in the enclosure. Come back and appeared shocked ? and saddened from this infestation that was probably in the substrate and the tort maybe hot ill!
View attachment 319169
The beetles ate the tort!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
My help was requested and here you go. Choose a 3/4 day weekend to do the switch. Buy a snapping turtle shell and some skin beetles. Remove the tort put the shell and the beetles in the enclosure. Come back and appeared shocked ? and saddened from this infestation that was probably in the substrate and the tort maybe hot ill!
View attachment 319169
You are so freakin subtly evil! I love you

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
So.. ur a teacher?
I'm not crazy enough to be a teacher. That takes a certain type of dedication and a whole new level of crazy. I slave away in the office trying to deal with helicopter parents, mad parents, crying parents, psycho parents, baking parents, lousy parents, creepy parents.....

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I'm not crazy enough to be a teacher. That takes a certain type of dedication and a whole new level of crazy. I slave away in the office trying to deal with helicopter parents, mad parents, crying parents, psycho parents, baking parents, lousy parents, creepy parents.....
OMG! I think i went to that school