Strong desire to EAT me!

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
:D:D
My russian HAS mistaken green nail polish for something yummy! It doesn't though, and when he does it, it's completely accidental... (I hope:eek: )
Frank's much more a fan of red/orange/pink. I must look like a tomato!

What if nipping at the color isn't trying to taste it but just their way of saying they like it since they can't tell you any other way ;) or nipping at you is their way of telling you they love you... but what would that leave pooping in the water/food dishes to say? Lol

BernieL

Indio, California
I am concerned about the mind blowing full tortoise sprint part, and will be extra cautious around our Pete from now on.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I posted a while ago about tortoises biting and it met with scrutiny. My very friendly adult Redfoot loves to bite shoes, feet, whatever. The topic was about children being safe around them. My point was that if a child was holding one and got bitten, the child would drop the tortoise. Now, I don't mean that tortoises are evil or dangerous, but some do bite.
Update:
8 years later and I've come to realize that that particular tortoise is a male that wants me out of his territory