Some of my outside pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
this is the smaller leopard pen. Its about 15 feet wide but it kinda narrows towards the building and shade structure. And its almost 50' feet long with a nice pond for them to wallow in after the weekly scrub and soak of course.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
It is nice having a lot of construction materials ties and knowledge, and of course land to accomadate my obsession :)

Englishrose

5 Year Member
British Columbia, Canada
THATS IMPRESSIVE :)

tortadise said:
this is the smaller leopard pen. Its about 15 feet wide but it kinda narrows towards the building and shade structure. And its almost 50' feet long with a nice pond for them to wallow in after the weekly scrub and soak of course.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Wow, that looks fantastic. Is there a filtration system on the pond? Just curious, because my pond needs a lot of work and I am just trying to get more ideas.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
DixieParadise said:
Wow, that looks fantastic. Is there a filtration system on the pond? Just curious, because my pond needs a lot of work and I am just trying to get more ideas.

Unfortunately not on te filtration. I have to shopvak it out and rinse and scrub it at least twice a week it's very time consuming. But I have better ideas for the new pens so I can clean them easier. The Leo's and sillies just kinda wallow in it more than drink from it. So I put small tubs for drinking.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Cool looking enclosures, I like the bamboo posts.

PumpkinPie

5 Year Member
Visalia, CA
That's so awesome. I look forward to when I won't be renting anymore and will have more freedom to be a bit more creative, I may steal some of your cool ideas!!! :)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Well my ideas are always. Needing improvement. I do wish I had some sort of drain system on the pond. But I enjoy doing the cleaning out and spending time with the torts in their pen. Especially my male leopard who likes to ram me when I'm in his "territory" ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.