Snake Hatchlings

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Thanks the two of you... Tom and Len B for answering my questions. She seems to think it's the same egg but maybe not. Maybe both. She lives in the country in Arizona. I always mention TFO to her because even though she no longer has a tortoise, there's a lot of people here with more info then me about animals in general.😊

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
The last two eggs, one snake is completely out and the other is slit with it's nose sticking out. So I took them to the person that saved them so they can be released back into the wild. Which is going to be at the fifth president of the United States James Monroe's birthplace.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
The last two eggs, one snake is completely out and the other is slit with it's nose sticking out. So I took them to the person that saved them so they can be released back into the wild. Which is going to be at the fifth president of the United States James Monroe's birthplace.
Would it be possible to see pictures of the eggs?🙃🤗

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
After everything I've read here and online it seems like the one little 1 inch or so egg is probably a lizard egg. Maybe a bird egg but the fact it shrunk like it did says probably a lizard egg. At least that's what I'm thinking. Those 2 pictures were of the same egg. At least my friend knows rattlesnakes haven't decided to take up permanent house keeping at her home.😊