Slightly silly dog pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So. Cal desert
The normal state of mind in my household.
miscshots001.jpg

I couldnt resist this one ... they used to peek thru a little knot hole in the gate so I got creative. Hey at least it got people to actually smile at my dogs instead of running in fear.
101-0152_IMG.jpg

A couple of my past dogs ... told you its the norm around here.
IM000007.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Great pics!

My wife posted this one on the message board for my dog sport right after we won our first National Championship in 2004 as huge underdogs. We were supposed to be blown out of the water. Instead we won by a huge margin of 26 points. The caption read,"How to train a National Champion."

2hnuj48.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love "slightly silly dogs," and the pictures were cute too! :p

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Tom said:
Great pics!

My wife posted this one on the message board for my dog sport right after we won our first National Championship in 2004 as huge underdogs. We were supposed to be blown out of the water. Instead we won by a huge margin of 26 points. The caption read,"How to train a National Champion."

2hnuj48.jpg
Tom, I love that picture, says it all!

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
So. Cal desert
Nay said:
I love it!!! and mine do it too!!!

1zuxv.jpg

Lol .... dogs have no shame! None at all.

Tom said:
Great pics!

2hnuj48.jpg

Aww .. I wouldnt be able to sleep at night without a dog next to me. What kind of sport? Obed ... Schutz?

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I love dogs pics :D They are so cute!
@Yvie, I love the pics with the dogs face in the holes, that was a very good idea you had to paint flowers :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yvie, PSA was my sport. Half OB and half protection. Much more reality based than any other I've seen. Very hardcore and ALL surprise scenarios. No rehearsing ahead of time. You just have to show up with a well trained, well rounded dog, and ready for literally anything. 97% failure rate. Only 5 dogs have ever achieved the level 3 title. My dog's sire was the 2nd. My dog Bullet, was the 5th.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Love all these pictures!! Yvie the holes in the fence are adorable :D You seem like so much fun :)
My dogs never let it all hang out, that would be hilarious :)
This is where my little one likes to sleep :D
IMG_1625.jpg

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Oh, I want to hug all of these dog's. I used to lay with my husky Bodhi the same way Tom was laying. I miss it!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Shibas are neat dogs.

All the non-dog people are looking at this and going, "What's wrong with these people?"

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
So. Cal desert
Tom said:
Yvie, PSA was my sport. Half OB and half protection. Much more reality based than any other I've seen. Very hardcore and ALL surprise scenarios. No rehearsing ahead of time. You just have to show up with a well trained, well rounded dog, and ready for literally anything. 97% failure rate. Only 5 dogs have ever achieved the level 3 title. My dog's sire was the 2nd. My dog Bullet, was the 5th.

took a gander at some PSA trials on You Tube .... neat sport. I gotta admire the guys who brave the suits for the bite work. heheh ... even with padding they can feel that pressure. Saw one Pit Bull ... they can do bite work but protection is just not natural for them. Plus with the rap they have I'd rather see them in SAR type work or something. Although some day I might check out weight pulling.
Those Mals are some intense dogs. Good job with your dog Bullet ... love dogs.

methos75 said:
Here is My Kira posing as usual, Little goofy Bush Wolf!!!!
196897_1904883023198_1275430697_32219574_1314511_n.jpg

Sweet dogs those Shiba Inu's. lol @ "bush wolf" ... cute and pretty area you are in.

methos75

10 Year Member!
Lawrenceville, IL via Walker, LA
Wirewehear said:
Tom said:

took a gander at some PSA trials on You Tube .... neat sport. I gotta admire the guys who brave the suits for the bite work. heheh ... even with padding they can feel that pressure. Saw one Pit Bull ... they can do bite work but protection is just not natural for them. Plus with the rap they have I'd rather see them in SAR type work or something. Although some day I might check out weight pulling.
Those Mals are some intense dogs. Good job with your dog Bullet ... love dogs.

I did Bite testing for the USAF, man it can suck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.