sleeping old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
So Humphry just loves his summer spot.....he stays out all day during the tortoise season...but because of his poor eyesight he sleeps inside at night...so this is a basic hide/lounging spot ...two cinder blocks filled with dirt surrounding his pallet with a thick wood top and the back are stacked 4x4s....I will break this down once the weather forces the winter sleep ....each night I "pop" the top to collect him for bed as well as to keep any black widows or scorpions from moving in during the night...whenever I pop the top..this is what I find....I just adore this old thing :D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
While there is no way to know for sure his age...I had a group of CTTC members tell me they guess him to be 60ish...and to me he has such an old soul patience about him....he will always be my buddy old man Humphry... :D

Maryanne...he sure can make sleeping look good.....I wish I could achieve a nap as good as he makes one look :D:D

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Very cool and awesome pics, I love when tort and turtles sleep they make me smile when I see them:D

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
What a cute old guy :) He looks like a gentle soul. I almost mistook it for a statue!

Status
Not open for further replies.