Sick baby Sulcata - please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandlerpeanuts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Big Pine Key, Florida
I have a hatchling Sulcata that I rescued (not sure of age, he's only 7 cm in shell length) who's not been acting himself for the last week or so. I've had him for nearly a month and he was fine up until a few days ago.

He stopped eating and began to develop bumps on the soft tissue around his legs and on his face, similar to the ones shown in this thread from a few weeks ago:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-78965.html

Anyways I'm not sure what to do. He also has a foot injury that I just noticed today, and I have to wait until tomorrow to take him to the vet. If anyone has seen any of this before or knows what it is, please let me know!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
We will need a picture and a run down of the enclosure, lights, temps, humidity, substrate, what your using to do the heat and lights, how often you soak, etc.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oops, sorry, didn't even realize it was your thread:D

If you already happen as in the other thread, you have all the answers anyone can give. You mentioned your bearded having bumps too, how is he doing now? Reread your other thread and wait for the vet visit. Be sure it's with a vet that is very familiar with tortoises. Good luck. Let us know,what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.