Send The Ladies My Way...for the tortoises...maybe

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
Keeping the male Russian torts seperated until I gather the right ratio of females, or until I build more individual enclosures. Except John...John sucks, but I love him. He'd rather fight than eat.

I have one docile male I've had for years named Stubs, has always been docile and gets along with another male named Boris.

The two recent males I took in are a big question mark, but we'll see in the future. I always intend to find them new homes, but I just get attached to them nursing them back to health.

These playground brackets i scored over ten years ago from a school.They work great for quarantine.
20240318_162711.jpg

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Keeping the male Russian torts seperated until I gather the right ratio of females, or until I build more individual enclosures. Except John...John sucks, but I love him. He'd rather fight than eat.

I have one docile male I've had for years named Stubs, has always been docile and gets along with another male named Boris.

The two recent males I took in are a big question mark, but we'll see in the future. I always intend to find them new homes, but I just get attached to them nursing them back to health.

These playground brackets i scored over ten years ago from a school.They work great for quarantine.
View attachment 368147
You are sadly neglecting to show us the tortoises In the enclosures, LOL

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
In a pair you let two males be together? You know the dangers of that right? Specially with Russians.
Well aware.

They had more than enough space in the 40ft enclosure. They didn't bother one another aside from Boris over food.