Sarah's Art

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
First...awesome job!!! Second...I LOVE art! Thank you for sharing your pictures. Art is therapeutic and calming! I promised myself that I will get back in drawing and painting but I suck now!! LOL!

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1423333815.758758.jpg

This was my first sculpture piece in my sculpture class. It means more to me because I made it back in Sept. 2013. My Grammy was in the hospital while I made it, when I finished it went to her house and never left her side until November when she passed and it came back home with me. It started my love of art again.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I just had to do 2 quick 10 minute sketches for one of my classes, one self portrait and one still life. These amaze me!
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1423358420.314640.jpg

Then realize I don't know what to draw for the still life, look around next to me... "LAMP! ... I love lamp" (anchorman if no one got that reference)
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1423358489.897073.jpg

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
LOL. Full of eggos :p
I watched Anchorman just the the other day, I borrowed it from the library o_O
You're such a talented artist! I loves Frankie's scales! After a few minutes of drawing, I usually find myself getting very distracted by something else, and totally mind wandering :rolleyes: so it takes a while for me to ground out something solid :p