Sami is gone:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
WillTortoise said:
Some torts will do anything to avoid watching the Super Bowl.

:) lol. She didn't have to make me miss most of it! Selfish little girl. Kidding of course. :)

wellington said:
Yaaa, so happy for you. I'm sure she will be fine. Hope you have/had, sweet dreams of the two of your sharing a long happy life together:)

Will do :p

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Oh.....yeah! Im so happy for you...i kept wondering if you found sami...yeahh...now get some rest, the both of you....

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
Glad you found her. She will be fine, mind you. No need to worry over a minor temporary dip. Just keep to your usual routine. If you choose to put her outside from here on out, I recommend using something a bit confined and specifically designed to house her outside until she is large enough to roam without major threats of escape or predation.

shelloise

5 Year Member
Manitoba Canada
I am really happy for you that you found your tortoise! So many people including myself can relate to how you felt

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
I saw this in another thread, and its not my idea, but you may want to consider putting a strip of blue painters tape on her back when you put her outside. Low tack, comes off cleans, and blue stands out in most gardens :)

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Zabbi0 said:
I found her!!!! Oh jeez. My heart is pounding. I started tearing the garden apart after I decided not to care figuring I would pay my dad back and she was in there with the lantana plants. She was very in shock and cold so I have her in a very warm soak and will have her in there for 45min and have her heat lamp heating back up inside. Praise God!!!!!
Now I will just have to watch her closely and hope she did not get poisoned by the lantanas. I hope she will drink a lot of water. Thank you all again!! I can rest easy.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear that you found her! :)

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
Great new !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really happy for you :D
That's really a gooooooooood new ;)

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Great news!!!! I was wondering if you found her yet!! I am soooo happy for you!! :) :)

Shannon and Jason

5 Year Member
South Arkansas
:D That's awesome!!!! Always glad when theres a happy ending......Happy dance........... happy dance..........doing the happy dance :tort: :tort: :tort:

todd and his tortoise

5 Year Member
i am so happy to hear you found her, my biggest fear is that a predator found her. ie a hawk,dog,cat, etc. it can all happen in an instant. when my wife and i walk sheldon we stand over him to make sure nothing swoops down and carrys him away. it is a known practice that birds will swoop down,grab a turtle and fly high enough so they can drop him to the ground to crack their shells. not a happy thought!! i am glad your baby is back and safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.