Sad times

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

It's a sad sad time on TFO with all these tortoises dying. I just wanted to give our condolences to Kate and Jamie we all know how hard you tried and how bad it hurts. We are all very sorry for you, and for anyone else I missed who has to go thru this right now.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
It does seem to happen a lot, especially to babies. I cried reading Kate's post last night. I hate to even contemplate something happening to Taco. She's supposed to outlive me, crippled though she is.

Still, I imagine the survival rate and life expectancy for captive tortoises is significantly higher than in the wild, so there's comfort in that thought.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
maybe we need a Memorial page. Post a pic and a story of those who have passed.. it can help those heal, who have lost...

pickadillydo

5 Year Member
maggie3fan said:
It's a sad sad time on TFO with all these tortoises dying. I just wanted to give our condolences to Kate and Jamie we all know how hard you tried and how bad it hurts. We are all very sorry for you, and for anyone else I missed who has to go thru this right now.

Thank you Maggie

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I offer my condolences too, to all who lost their torts. These losses sometimes become so over whelming. I still can't believe my Nora is gone after 32 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.