Russian Tortoise

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Hello. I was contacted by a lady where I work at in regards to taking her Russian tortoise. She's had the tortoise for 13 years and wants to find a new caring home for him. I don't have the room. Here's some pics of her tortoise. If anyone is interested send a PM. I hope I put this in the right section.

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1447537967.212279.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1447537987.645327.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Does she want to trade? Is she asking $$? If no trade and no $$, I'll move this to the "Adoptions" section

Cassidy Fishman

5 Year Member
Hello. Do you still have your Russian Tortoises? If so, I would LOVE to hear more about what all you have!
My family runs an animal therapy program for special needs and at-risk children, and we have quite a few tortoises that the kids really enjoy.
We also run a small animal rescue and wildlife rehab as well, so we take in a lot of animals in need and I, personally, have quite a soft spot for turtles and tortoises of all kinds.
Over the years, we've collected quite a nice little group of guys, but I'm ALWAYS looking to add on to the family!

I can promise you that anyone we take in will be very well taken care of and INCREDIBLY spoiled and loved!

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cassidy Fishman
Phoenix Farms Animal,
Rescue, Rehab & Training Facility
(864) 247-1873

RachelGorlin

Hi! I am interested in adopting the Russian. I have no reptiles currently but have owned herps in the past. I've wanted to get a Russian for quite some time and I'm confident that I'll be a great caretaker. I live in Minnesota but would be willing to make the drive out to Michigan to pick it up. Let me know. Thanks!