Russian becoming more active!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
My Russian has always been very timid and shy, but he's starting to become ALOT more active! Here's some pics! (the first pic is him heating up his butt :p and the second pic is right after he went back to his food and ate more and then back to his rock! [usually when I feed him he'll eat some and no more for the rest of the day but today he actually went back!] And the third pic is him burrowing!)

Snowqueen75

5 Year Member
Awww so cute. I have one that thinks she is speedy gonzarlez and the bigger tort who don't want to do nothing :)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Nice looking tort!

Have you thought about adding some coir (bricks that you add water to) or topsoil to the reptile bark? He might like burrowing in that even more, also holds more moisture. Does he get any outside time?

Glad to see he is getting more active!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
lynnedit said:
Nice looking tort!

Have you thought about adding some coir (bricks that you add water to) or topsoil to the reptile bark? He might like burrowing in that even more, also holds more moisture. Does he get any outside time?

Glad to see he is getting more active!

I just used the bark this time because it was a better price this time but I usually use coco coir, and yes he is out side AT LEAST 30 minutes a day, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.