Rocky Horror Picture Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
ok, sooooooooooo love this flick....anyone else? I remember the first time I watched this flick I went with my friend when we were 16 years old, her brother was gay (likely still is :D ) and I was sitting in the dark theatre and all of these people were at the screen acting out the movie...well, her brother was the guy in the gold speedos....her brother went running through the theatre with the little goldies on and I was like...hey, isn't that your brother and she was like yeah, so? So funny....the flick is just fun.....ok, done :p

it is on tv right now.....thats what made me ask.....LOL

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Love it love it love it. One of my all time favorites, Tim Curry was so totally creepy, just amazing.

In fact, here is a video I took of some friends of mine acting out "Sweet Transvestite" last Halloween, they did a whole set but this was the only one I got on video.

(*WARNING* Video contains very scantily clad man, but no nudity, and I think maybe a little profanity)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiaxKt1aios[/video]

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
A lot of fun...back in the early 80s, my brother used to date a girl (Jill) who insisted we all go EVERY Saturday to the midnight movie...in costume.

My brother went as Riff-raff, Jill as Janet, my lady went as Magenta and I'd go as Eddy, and we went so often that we soon knew our parts PERFECTLY (I'd even carry my tenor sax and sing and play the solo on "Hot Patooty, Bless My Soul (I Really Love That Rock 'n' Roll)" :p)

Good times...

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Had a girlfriend back in the early 80s who loved this thing! Subsequently, I learned to so the same! UUUH! Too many trips to Hollywood to see it and watch others act it out! Number two on my all time POS movies...Robot Monster is number one!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
And a step to the righ-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh-ight!

Put your hands on your hips!

And bring your knees in tigh-ight-ight!

Status
Not open for further replies.