rhinoclemmys rubida

guille24

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
wisconsin
Thanks guys ! I never seen one before , hopefully one day ! One day !! I'll see one :D

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Yeah i lived in Jalisco for almost 16 years and I only worked with the Jalisco mud turtles I don't know if there any here in the states but they were fun to work with , I really love them I hope I can get some before they become in danger , I regret not getting some other species while I was there :/ I know "rubidas" can be found in the state of Jalisco (were I used to lived) but personally I never saw one while I was there , the guy told me one of his female box turtles laid 3 eggs and only two of them hatched, he also said it took about six months for the eggs to hatch !

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yes tortadise he's in guadalajara
I been spend lots of time in Guadalajara for the past decade, I still travel to there once or twice an year. Maybe I can hook up with him on my next trip there. It will be fun.

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
I been spend lots of time in Guadalajara for the past decade, I still travel to there once or twice an year. Maybe I can hook up with him on my next trip there. It will be fun.
Really :D ! I'm going to be there in a few months !

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yes. I been travel to GDL since year 1999. I still have an facility in Zona Industrial. on Calle 8.

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Yes. I been travel to GDL since year 1999. I still have an facility in Zona Industrial. on Calle 8.
That's awesome ! I'm so excited about going this year ,,, Were else in Mexico have you been ?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
That's awesome ! I'm so excited about going this year ,,, Were else in Mexico have you been ?
Lots places. All over JAL and Mexico DF and Monterrey area. Lots small city that I cannot remember the name of them. I was in sales of some household appliances for some years so I traveled many places for presentation and sales meeting. I'm no longer doing that. I rent a home there for little more then 10 years, I still have lots friend there. I love tortillas, hand made corn tortilla. Mmmmmmmm..............

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Lots places. All over JAL and Mexico DF and Monterrey area. Lots small city that I cannot remember the name of them. I was in sales of some household appliances for some years so I traveled many places for presentation and sales meeting. I'm no longer doing that. I rent a home there for little more then 10 years, I still have lots friend there. I love tortillas, hand made corn tortilla. Mmmmmmmm..............
Wow that's pretty cool ! if you ever go let me know and if I'm there ! I can take you to some really good restaurants ! Nothing super fancy but they have some of the best food I have ever had ! One of them is called "el borrego" which is not in guadalajara but near zapotlanejo is just about an hour form guadalajara , god the food in that place is amazing !

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Thank you for your offer. I have few places in GDL which I find also amazing. Hahahahaha.......That sounds like a great idea. You are on.......

Thanks.
Wow that's pretty cool ! if you ever go let me know and if I'm there ! I can take you to some really good restaurants ! Nothing super fancy but they have some of the best food I have ever had ! One of them is called "el borrego" which is not in guadalajara but near zapotlanejo is just about an hour form guadalajara , god the food in that place is amazing !
ff

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Very very expensive wood turtle. A guy offered one for 1000€...