Rest in peace grandma sheff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber_123

5 Year Member
So my 93 year old great grandma passed away Sunday and the funeral was today and I never really got to say good bye to her so what I am going to send her my love and message on here<3
Grandma sheff,
You were the most strong willed woman I had ever met. You were so loving to your family and did everything for them which was hard because you had 6 kids, 15 grandchildren, 26 great grandchildren and 6 great-great grandchildren. You love every one of us just as much as the next. I lived being with you every chance I could. The way you would yell and at papa to cook the food faster. How at church when the priest said every one to get up and and dance you looked at me and my sister. I'm really going to miss going to church. You always wanti to be in the front and if you were running late how when you got inside picked up your walker and hauled butt to the service. You were an amazing woman and you taught all your kids well and they have past them down for generations. Seeing you today felt do unreal. I miss you so much and every member of our oversized family misses you to pieces. I can oly imagine you as a little girl dreaming of this big of a family. We were your life. Even when we were a small family, you did everything you could to make sure everyone was loved. I'm sure when yiu were a little girl you dreamed of living to be 93 also. Growing up in Georgia must of been so much fun<3 I loved hearing your stories because you got in so much detail I felt like I was there. Being born in 1920 I'm sure you've went through a lot. The great depression, wars, you name it. But I think that's what made you into the strong amazing and inspiration person you were. I love you so much grandma sheff. You may not of known it because we didn't see each other a lot but you honestly were amazing. Even if I didn't want to go somewhere and I found out you were going I instantly wanted to go. I can sill hear you yelling at jessica, Anthony and Chris in your voice. I love hearing stories about you from papa and nana, even other people. I wish you were still here and I wish I could have said goodbye in person but I'm making up for that with this. The lord took you to heaven for a reason and you can go visit your momma daddy siblings and more. Please say hi to aunt Faye for me too<3 love you<3

Sorry guys that was Long:(

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
No problem with the length of the thread. So, so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you have some really great memories to hold on to and close to your heart. The pain will lesson, the memories and love you have for her and felt from her is yours forever. Again, I am sorry:(

Amber_123

5 Year Member
wellington said:
No problem with the length of the thread. So, so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you have some really great memories to hold on to and close to your heart. The pain will lesson, the memories and love you have for her and felt from her is yours forever. Again, I am sorry:(

Thank you<3

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
It wasn't long. It was beautiful. Goodbye Grandma Sheff. Amber loves ya and I wish I had known ya, cause sounds like you were a really awesome woman. And Amber loves tortoises and she is on the forum, so there you are. Cool grandkid!

Amber_123

5 Year Member
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
It wasn't long. It was beautiful. Goodbye Grandma Sheff. Amber loves ya and I wish I had known ya, cause sounds like you were a really awesome woman. And Amber loves tortoises and she is on the forum, so there you are. Cool grandkid!

Thanks I didn't have the heart to say it to anybody not even my mom, so I decided to say it on here and she still knows its from me<3

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I am very sorry for the loss of your Grandma.
Hugs to you.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I am very sorry for your loss

Life is good

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Sorry to hear about your lost. A d from the sound of it, she was a lost to this world too. You'll vet to see her again someday, and you can tell her yourself how much you missed her. My condolences to you and your family:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.