Rescuing an ornate

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southern cal.
woot woot !!!!

Okay, so about a month ago my tattoo artist mentioned that he had a T.ornata ornata that his daughter had gotten for her bday(5 yrs old tops). &he was telling me how he had to care for it since his daughter is too young to comprehend.
As soon as he said that, I jumped on it and told him he could hand it over to me if he needed to.
So last night i recieved a v/m on my cell and he said I could pick it up asap. He told me to pick it up tomorrow evening at his shop! :D he said he woud give me everything including tanks, lights, substrate, and lots of stuff.
I cannot wait till tomorrow after work!!!!
I was initially supposed to buy a hatchling at the upcoming expo in January but I believe I should take in this boxie.
I will post pics asap(can someone help me? I do everything off my cellphone&can't attach photos&photobucket hates me)! Be on the look out!!!!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congratulations!
I am not too good with computers, the only way I know is photobucket or download the pic on this site but I am sure someone will be able to show you how to post a pic and I can't wait to see your new little family member :D. What a beautiful Chrismas gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.